- Opinion: The other side of the immigration debate coin (Rabi Martins)
- Martin Horwood MP writes…Reducing the negative impact of violence on international development (Martin Horwood)
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- Opinion: Tackling tax avoidance should be a top manifesto issue (Cara Jenkinson)
- Opinion: And you thought EVEL was difficult… (Michael Taylor)
- Last Dog Standing ~ Episode Four
- Detroit, change and the shift to bikes
- Labour government resists calls for NHS investigation
- Why has the public bought the Tory narrative on the economy? Labour hubris
- Memories of 2010: Steve Hilton and Michael Gove's joint birthday party
- The Blood is The Life 21-10-2014
- Happy Trafalgar Day!
- Crime Falls by a Quarter Under This Government
- Joseph Lee, War Poet - Book Launch at the Literary Festival @literarydundee
- Ukip does deal with party too extreme even for the French National Front
- David Evans 21st Oct - 12:38pm
Dav, the key word is effectively.
- David 21st Oct - 12:21pm
Could there be/is there a list of how many reps each eligible local Party sent to Conference alongside how many they were entitled to send?
- Dav 21st Oct - 12:02pm
Effectively with VAT and other transactional taxes, we’re already doing this No, we're not: VAT is paid by consumers, not by companies.
- Roland 21st Oct - 11:54am
>Do you really think that we should move to taxing corporate income, not profits? Effectively with VAT and other transactional taxes, we're already doing this.
- Matthew Huntbach 21st Oct - 11:52am
simon Immigration isn’t the cause of the problem. It is a SYMPTOM. The cause is our loss of national sovereignty. To a failed experiment in...
- Dav 21st Oct - 11:44am
Thesis: An election campaign is like a war. It requires strategy (deciding what messages to push), tactics (how to get them across to the electorate),...