- Nick Clegg tells the inside story of how the Conservatives put party before country
- Inquest verdict: The 96 were unlawfully killed #JFT96
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders' Debate
- WATCH: Tim Farron on the Sunday Politics: Progressive, centre left voters are turning to us
- Voting in the London elections - after 16 years voters are still confused
- The last thing the Liberal Democrats need is an ethical foreign policy (Jonathan Ferguson)
- It’s nurses and midwives who really need our support (Chris Key)
- No criticism is bad criticism (and none is worse)… (Jonathan Ferguson)
- Blogging Against Disablism Day (Holly Matthies)
- Willie Rennie gets the biggest cheer of the final Scottish Leaders’ Debate (Caron Lindsay)
- Knowsley – And you wanted evidence that our warped 'first past the post' electoral system does not work!
- Movie Review ~ Marvel's Captain Amercia: Civil War
- Crime Commissioner Candidate – This beggars belief
- Hume: '20 Operations a Day Cancelled in March'
- Oxford's Green Noose in the News
- The Loneliness of the Long Distance Candidate
- Lib Dems Pupil Premium policy has given hundreds of thousands of £'s to schools in this area
- Get this blog by email - and bonus council by-election results
- Final Survation Scotland Poll Shows 7% For Lib Dems
- A statue on Chanctonbury? If only...
- Eddie Sammon 3rd May - 1:19pm
But Nick, that mainly explains why the doctors support the strikes. What's so wrong with accepting the contract? Doctors have a duty of care to...
- Tom Papworth 3rd May - 1:16pm
I am surprised this is constitutionally controversial. Parliament does and always has defined who can and cannot vote. It would be odd if the High...
- Geoffrey Payne 3rd May - 1:12pm
I really object to the language in this article. Historically Liberals do support an ethical foreign policy and that notably includes William Gladstone. It is...
- Psi 3rd May - 1:09pm
Jayne Mansfield “It has worked because people no longer have to suffer the appalling racial abuse and open hostility of my youth” Perhaps I am...
- Nick Baird 3rd May - 12:56pm
@Eddie - the public backs the strikes because they understand that once the new contract was imposed, strike action was the only option left to...
- Peter Parsons 3rd May - 12:39pm
@Roland, they absolutely do (as do junior doctors currently), and have out hours unsocial payments as part of that deal: http://www.nhsemployers.org/your-workforce/pay-and-reward/nhs-terms-and-conditions/nhs-terms-and-conditions-of-service-handbook/unsocial-hours-payments My concern is that...