- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding?
- So what exactly will the Liberal Democrats do if involved in coalition negotiations?
- Opinion: Labour’s unfinished business on ‘Religious hatred’ (Mark Wright)
- Opinion: I’m voting Lib Dem, without holding my nose: not for liberalism, but for democracy (Toby MacDonnell)
- Opinion: Hung parliaments – a suggestion from Denmark (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: Letterbox v doorstep (Will Wilshere)
- Opinion: We shouldn’t position ourselves as the ‘Middle of the Road’ Party (Judy Abel)
- Election deadline coming up: don't leave it too late to appoint polling and counting agents
- ICM: the 'gold standard' pollster?
- My Life as a Hooker - The Play
- Imagine David Cameron standing on your child's foot - for ever
- MINI-VIDEO: Nick Clegg campaigning with Ed Davey in Kingston, highlighting Lib Dem tax cuts
- Even left-wing economists loathe rent controls
- Wapley Bridge - Network Rail opening event tomorrow (Tuesday 28 April)
- If Ed Miliband becomes prime minister after the election, this is what he needs to do as a matter of priority
- Lib Dems 2015 Local Election Manifesto Launched
- VIDEO: Introduction to the Lib Dem manifesto in BSL
- Roland 27th Apr - 4:21pm
"It would be good to hear from a pro-FPTP Lib Dem on the case for continuing in government without electoral reform, and how he/she thinks...
- david 27th Apr - 4:16pm
Both are as good as each other - outside election period. Face to face on the doorstep wins hands down during the election period
- matt (Bristol) 27th Apr - 4:08pm
Paul Barker - Has Nick Clegg really explicitly ruled out working with the DUP??? I'll be glad if he has,but thought he hadn't.
- Richard Flowers 27th Apr - 4:06pm
@ John Dunn, You wouldn't, I presume, say "the armed forces should be sold off; if you like Trident then subscribe to it, but don't...
- TCO 27th Apr - 4:04pm
@David-1 So why not rule out working with Labour? Why not rule out working with every party that’s not as simon-pure as Nick Clegg claims...
- David-1 27th Apr - 4:01pm
Do you actually have any specifics on the legislation Mr Miliband is proposing, or are you just imagining possibilities based on a headline?