- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Nick Clegg's speech to the Lib Dem spring conference in full
- Five reasons why Liberal Democrats leave York in good spirits.
- Opinion: My resignation from Federal Conference Committee
- Six points I took from Nick Clegg's Lib Dem conference Q&A
- Stephen Williams writes: Social housing stock rises back above 4 million (Stephen Williams MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes…Standard Life, the most significant intervention in the Independence Referendum so far? (Michael Moore MP)
- Opinion: We need Digital Liberalism (John Grout)
- Conference Photo Gallery Part 1 – What the LDV team did (The Voice)
- Paul Burstow MP writes…My two suggestions to improve the Care Bill (Paul Burstow MP)
- LGA Lib Dems: Council Group of the Year Awards - Winners Announced
- Labour's solution to uncollected rubbish
- Briefing: Free School Meals
- ALDC Fringe Report: Do Private Sector Tenants Deserve a Better Deal?
- The importance of saying "Thank You"
- UKIP and its more than mildly eccentric membership
- Changes to the 263 Bus - have your say
- Why I am excited again about being a Lib Dem
- Everyday sexism
- Success on DHP for people with disabilities - multi year awards now possible
- Stuart Mitchell 11th Mar - 6:54pm
Great! More help for young tech-savvy customers to grab better deals, subsidised by everybody else paying more. I'd rather have an energy secretary who's interested...
- Theresa-1 11th Mar - 6:53pm
@JohnTilley “The reality is that Clegg is the most unpopular Liberal democrat leader since the party began. Six long years since he became Leader and...
- Eddie Sammon 11th Mar - 6:40pm
Lol! Thanks Mary. I liked the ending the best: "The future not the past. Open not closed. In not out. Up not down. Forward not...
- g 11th Mar - 6:37pm
How will those of us who don't get paper bills use this?
- Jiggles 11th Mar - 6:29pm
Tim - it clearly is 'too expensive' for most people. I guess it depends if you take your definition of 'too expensive' from the public...
- Chris 11th Mar - 6:26pm
Well, apparently people without smartphones will be OK because those with smartphones will help them: http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/2014-03/10/qr-codes-government But seriously, that article ends with the suggestion that...