- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- ++LDV Members' Survey on Syria - 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT...(and it's a big but..)
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons.
- The Lib Dem Press Office gets sassy
- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- An open letter to Liberal Democrat MPs on Syria (David Grace)
- A pill that stops HIV in its tracks (John Abrams)
- Implications of the European Union Referendum Bill (Merlene Emerson)
- If we’re going to oppose action in Syria, we should do so for the right reasons. (Austin Rathe)
- ++LDV Members’ Survey on Syria – 67% oppose airstrikes now BUT…(and it’s a big but..) (Caron Lindsay)
- Going Full Right Wing Nut-Job
- North Wind, by Gwyneth Jones
- Shropshire Council planners have responded to my article "Local planning is dead in Shropshire"
- The Labour Party has been here before (and it turned out rather well)
- Lydiate – Christmas Tree on the Village Green today
- Small Business Saturday (5th Dec) - ALDC Campaign Materials
- Library In The Gardens, (Botanic Gardens)
- Leeds Liverpool Canal By-Centenary – Maghull & Lydiate celebrations
- Israel and Palestine: What Next?
- Timequakes, Zugzwang and bombing Syria
- Carl 1st Dec - 7:57pm
This is not a disaster, this is about showing that we can do more than just talk about a liberal and democrat world from our...
- Cllr Mark Wright 1st Dec - 7:55pm
@Tpfkar - Target Assad as well as, or instead of, ISIS? Of course, given that almost everyone is saying that we need wider international agreement...
- Nick Baird 1st Dec - 7:52pm
OK, I'm new here (to party membership and LDV), but there is a poll showing that a clear majority of members (that voted) are against...
- Tpfkar 1st Dec - 7:49pm
Eddie Sammon - I'd be far more comfortable with action if we were targeting Assad as you've suggested, or at least getting him into exile...
- Paul Walter 1st Dec - 7:49pm
The key to this is communication. Tim, bless him (and I am sure this has been very difficult for him) has a lot of explaining...
- Tpfkar 1st Dec - 7:48pm
Sigh - Whatever the rights and wrongs, this is dumb politics. The motion doesn't need our support to pass now, and Lib Dem voters are...