- On Sarah Wollaston's naming and shaming in The Times of "very aggressive male bloggers"
- Labour's "Easter Clegg" - that's grown up politics for you
- Jeremy Browne MP responds to LDV debates about his book
- European selection results - complete
- There are way too many elephants in Lib Dem Members' survey
- Opinion: Never mind ‘One Nation’; let’s bring back National Efficiency (Stephen Howse)
- Opinion: Russia and the Great Illusion (Joe Bourke)
- Jenny Willott MP writes…Cracking down on copycat websites (Jenny Willott MP)
- Opinion: Manufacturing is a growing sector in the UK and EU membership is vital (Liz Lynne)
- There are way too many elephants in Lib Dem Members’ survey (Caron Lindsay)
- Another WTF moment from Chris Grayling
- Liberal Democrat leader launches European Parliament elections campaign
- Changes to Austin Rawlinson pool and centre at Speke?
- Brief thought on UKIP
- The 2015 Problem
- Shropshire's flood strategy needs to be greener
- Hatters Lane to close for a fortnight from Monday 28 April
- Sabrent Premium 4 Port Aluminum USB 3.0 Hub
- My column for ConHome: You think only Lib Dems / Ukip are protest votes? Here's why you're wrong, and what that means for the Scottish and EU referendums
- The Blood is The Life 24-04-2014
- Richard Dean 24th Apr - 6:41pm
My first impression was of some kind of immigration plan, possibly bordering on the German one in the 1930's and early 1940's or the Powellite...
- Caracatus 24th Apr - 6:35pm
Thank you Jeremy - it is very refreshing to have a MP actually come back and respond to comments on an article they have written....
- Amalric 24th Apr - 6:35pm
This is an interesting idea but I hadn’t really thought of the Liberal government of 1906-1915 as one working under the banner of national efficiency...
- Richard Dean 24th Apr - 6:33pm
I would have thought that "efficiency" cannot possibly be acceptable as a primary LibDem goal. Nor even a secondary one. It's just too reminiscent of...
- David Allen 24th Apr - 6:29pm
“I haven’t read the book but…” I'll plead guilty in advance to entering the debate on that basis. What I have read is the title....
- Will Mann 24th Apr - 6:27pm
@Sal Brinton I appreciate there are some high-minded principles involved - but to the outside world, and particularly the women in the outside world, the...