- Opinion: Confused Britain
- Linda Jack drops out of race for party president
- Danny Alexander, not Vince Cable, designated Lib Dem shadow chancellor (oh, and no Lib Dem reshuffle)
- Is this the front page of the next Lib Dem manifesto?
- 10 Years on from The Orange Book: What should authentic liberalism look like?
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…Farce in the Lords (Paul Tyler)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Liberal Democrats will fight relentlessly for NHS to have funding it needs (Norman Lamb MP)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrats in conversation, an Indiegogo campaign (Mark Bryceland)
- Opinion: In for a cent, in for a Euro? (Adam Killeya)
- Horwood and Burstow take part in Westminster Dog of the Year (The Voice)
- Alvin Stardust and the sale of honours
- Fower pops along to @FeeltheForceDay
- Romanian princess sentenced to probation for staging cockfights
- Ludlow making a mark in Youth Parliament - guest post by Shropshire MYP Laura Sheldon
- Ed Miliband fudges his way to mild applause on race equality
- Wondering what to do on the evening of 29th October?
- An hour outside...
- Humourless Labour hound Gove after dog show appearance
- Plunging ourselves into delusory data
- Female Fox News contributor says young women not equipped for voting or juries
- Eddie Sammon 23rd Oct - 9:51pm
This four point plan reminds me of the Mike Tyson saying "everyone has a plan, until they get hit". In reality priorities in the next...
- Peter Andrews 23rd Oct - 9:51pm
Not sure how it would cost £12k to film some interviews. Buy a decent video camera and get filming them.
- Stevan Rose 23rd Oct - 9:43pm
I would agree if we could find some decent credible exponents of the In argument. Those arguments are very strong but no-one is making them...
- Stevan Rose 23rd Oct - 9:36pm
I'm outraged by the mere existence of the House of Lords and it's legitimisation by this party and by Labour through participation. Though I expect...
- Stephen Donnelly 23rd Oct - 9:32pm
I wonder if any of Norman Lamb's press releases pass the Turing test.
- Stevan Rose 23rd Oct - 9:25pm
"Withdrawal from an elective process should only be resorted to in the most desparate cases." But the point is this is not an elective process....