- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration – the Adam Smith Institute (Paul Walter)
- Why does the Tory Government want students to be even poorer? (Anna Pitcher)
- Lib Dems react to closure of Cedars family immigration facility (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrats need to have radical solutions to collapse of industrial communities (Edwin Moriarty)
- Taking a stand against post-Brexit racism (Lester Holloway)
- Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support after child tantrum row
- Ludlow Library opening hours cuts are wrong - it should remain open on Saturday afternoons
- Tay Road Bridge 50th Anniversary - Free Family Fun Day! #trb50
- Boris Johnson's claim that Brexit wasn't isolationist rings hollow
- Interesting Links for 23-07-2016
- A journey round Leicester's central ring road
- Wapley Bushes wins major environmental award for fourth year running
- Six of the Best 612
- All Planned Out
- Shropshire Council going to spend £46 million on computers over five years - it's not justified
- Jane Ann Liston 23rd Jul - 10:01am
David, I'm a bit worried if education is considered only a 'middle-class concern' (whatever you mean by 'middle-class', it is clearly not complimentary). It reinforces...
- Mick Taylor 23rd Jul - 9:39am
I fully agree with the need for action against racism in all its forms. Please support the resolution on 'fighting racism' that Calderdale have put...
- bob sayer 23rd Jul - 9:33am
Congratulations to all including those whilst the result was disappointing, at least gave Lib Dems in the area someone to vote for. But surely if...
- Matthew Huntbach 23rd Jul - 9:02am
Lorenzo Cherin Also, how can bringing in tax revenue from the poorest , ie the lowest in the income ladder , be a good progressive...
- Matthew Huntbach 23rd Jul - 8:54am
Lorenzo Cherin How on earth you can be so dismissive or critical of Jack Haines , a young man still in his teens with an...
- Roger Roberts 23rd Jul - 8:22am
When we were in Coalition with the Tories I was always able to rejoice in the fact that Lib Dems had, as part of the...