- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Charles Beaumont 11th Dec - 10:48am
We should never forget the inbuilt boundaries advantage that Labour has. I think it likely they'll win a parliamentary majority with a lower percentage of...
- markfairclough 11th Dec - 10:40am
Another scenario , UKIP do so well at the Euros next year it CAN cause a problem for LABOUR. At least one of the coalition...
- Bill le Breton 11th Dec - 10:33am
Paul, Carney has enough ways of limiting excessive borrowing for property without having to raise interest rates. Can you really imagine the Bank's Establishment or...
- Bill le Breton 11th Dec - 10:17am
Peter, even a broken clock is right twice a ... ;-) One of the most important times for people making up their minds for national...
- Henry JL 11th Dec - 10:12am
Stewarding was a rewarding experience for me each time I was there,I concur with the commentary of Niklas Smith especially the part about organizing requests...
- Paul in Twickenham 11th Dec - 10:07am
@Bill - I think that Mr. Osborne is crossing his fingers that the property bubble is not pricked before May 2015. And Mr. Carney is...