- A bad day for the Conservatives, Brooks Newmark and journalistic ethics
- By-election update: 47.2% swing in Guildford
- Ashcroft's poll of Lib Dem battleground seats: incumbency is alive and well but 2015 will be a survival election for the party
- Julian Huppert writes to Theresa May over Snoopers' Charter allegation: "I would expect you to issue a public correction and an apology at the earliest opportunity"
- ISIL Debate Open thread
- Cameron and the Tories show us what Government by Daily Mail would look like (Caron Lindsay)
- Edward McMillan-Scott writes…Postscript: The Tory Conference – more Euro-sceptic than ever (Edward McMillan-Scott)
- The Independent View: Politicians don’t do enough to find out what we really want (Marion Hutcheson)
- Opinion: Human rights and all that jazz (Sophie Bridger)
- The Independent View: Looking at ways to help student entrepreneurs (Johnny Luk)
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Call Clegg
- Cameron's bad week ends well
- One Member One Vote: Why Liberal Democrat Conference shouldn't just nod it through #ldconf
- Lydiate Village Centre – Going Green
- What does it take to be a political blogger?
- Liverpool's Feuding Labour Brothers!
- "Hey, mister, wanna buy a prepaid benefits card?"
- Opening of Dundee's new £26m Discovery Centre in Life Sciences
- Cameron's conference rap
- Easier to Report It with Stockport Council
- Paul Holmes 1st Oct - 9:03pm
Marion, When I was an MP my children walked to the local Junior School and then to the local Comprehensive School. My wife used the...
- Matthew Huntbach 1st Oct - 8:40pm
Jack This is another reason the Coalition’s rhetoric about it being unfair for benefits to be higher than the median income is utter rubbish. Why...
- Gwynfor Tyley 1st Oct - 8:40pm
What with Labour and the mansion tax and the Tories raising the personal allowance it seems like it is "I agree with Nick" all over...
- Matthew Huntbach 1st Oct - 8:37pm
Peter It looks as though Ms Lindsay’s plan is to have average wage earners (and of course the 50% who earn less than average) ,...
- Little Jackie Paper 1st Oct - 8:27pm
The Guardian is quoting a figure of £5.6bn as the cost of raising the threshold and the cost overall of the tax cuts as £7.2bn-...
- Matthew Huntbach 1st Oct - 8:27pm
The problem is that while people say they want all these things and much else, they don't want to pay the taxes it would cost...