- Don’t be left voiceless (Thomas Shakespeare)
- Dunfermline: 10 years on (Caron Lindsay)
- Silenced Voices: The Desperate Situation in Calais and Dunkirk (Annie Curie)
- Africa Liberal Network becomes largest liberal network outside Europe (Harriet Shone)
- Lib Dems: Lambing here (Caron Lindsay)
- Lydiate – A lovely oasis amongst its urban surroundings
- Utility Smart Meters – Seems best not to volunteer for one before the planned national roll-out
- Crisis in teacher supply.
- Welsh Lib Dems deliver for Neath Port Talbot
- #TEAMLIBDEM active in Aberdeenshire East
- Could the unions push for Brexit?
- So New Hampshire was interesting!
- What 'Candidates should be chosen on merit.' really means.
- Standing Up for Private Renters
- Internet Safety Advice and Information
- Roland 10th Feb - 12:47pm
The question is what is the role of an MP? Traditionally it is to represent ALL the people in their constituency, not just those who...
- Dav 10th Feb - 12:43pm
Single party government is perfectly possible with proportional systems It is possible, but you must admit that, taken generally over proportional systems globally, it is...
- Tim13 10th Feb - 12:30pm
Chris_sh No, of course AWS doesn't "rely" (entirely anyway) on safe seats, but selections done through it are buttressed by having a safe seat. AWS...
- Glenn 10th Feb - 12:26pm
PSI. So basically you're peddling the trendy metropolitan elite trope and some guff about city dwellers and expecting to just have it accepted as a...
- Chris_sh 10th Feb - 12:14pm
@PSI "AWS is a system that relies on safe seats " I know it has been continuously repeated on LDV, but is it really true?...
- Peter Watson 10th Feb - 12:11pm
@Jane Ann Liston "I do think that attacking people because of the school they attended is not at all fair" It is unfair, but no...