- A woman’s place at Conservative Party Conference – walking with Dave, not talking on panels (Caron Lindsay)
- Is education at the centre of Lib Dem philosophy? (Nigel Jones)
- Tory flip-flop on infrastructure planning (Simon Horner)
- Jeremy Corbyn and the emperor’s new clothes (Paul Walter)
- An optimist’s view of globalisation (Tobie Abel)
- Affordable homes shortfall among new city centre flats
- City archive set to move to state-of-the-art facility
- Post-Nuclear Germany - a Green Myth?
- Luna: New Moon, by Ian McDonald
- It's National Poetry Day tomorrow, but I've been in London all day today
- The Tories gave, and the Tories have taken away: blessed be he name of the Tories
- Misbehaving: The Making of Behavioural Economics by Richard Thaler
- Haringey's PCSOs at risk
- Today we left reality behind and entered David Cameron's fantasy world
- Taxpayers' Alliance director does not pay UK tax
- Roland 7th Oct - 9:50pm
Just add to my previous comment. I note that in Kevin's short article (http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/28/corbyn-business-corporate-welfare-taxpayers) and his website http://www.corporate-welfare-watch.org.uk/blog-2/ his stated objectives are: 1) to bring...
- Roland 7th Oct - 9:40pm
@Stuart - Thanks for the correction. In my comment (7th Oct '15 - 11:08am) I didn't double check and mistakenly attributed the Guardian article (http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/jul/07/corporate-welfare-a-93bn-handshake...
- Eddie Sammon 7th Oct - 9:18pm
Peter Watson is right that it was a pitch for "Orange bookers", but the big problem with the Tories are not their morals but the...
- Peter Watson 7th Oct - 9:07pm
I've only heard snippets, but the reporting on BBC news made it sound like a pitch for the "Orange Book" vote and it did leave...
- Peter Watson 7th Oct - 8:56pm
"It appears that the women are none too pleased at being used as “arm candy”" I have no doubt that these same MPs will happily...
- Stuart 7th Oct - 7:53pm
@Psi He quoted the report: When you say "the report", you actually mean an article written by a Guardian journalist, not the Farnsworth report. Have...