- Tim Farron and Julian Huppert write: Why we need a Digital Bill of Rights (The Voice)
- Opinion: Conference and Equality (Teena Lashmore)
- Nick Harvey writes: Making free school meals work (Nick Harvey MP)
- Norman Lamb writes: Protecting people’s health and care data (Norman Lamb MP)
- Tom Brake writes… Job sharing for MPs – an idea whose time has come (Tom Brake MP)
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: The Great George Street rabbit
- Liberal Democrats: pragmatic policies - small steps to a liberal future
- Barraco Barner, tweets, Ukraine, Sarah Palin and Nukes
- Spring Conference 2015: The Liberal Democrats visit Liverpool
- Embracing Human Frailty
- Update on Garston plan consultation
- Doing something about housing
- Colin Blunstone: Say You Don't Mind
- Spring Conference day one
- Random Books from the Library
- Gareth Epps 9th Mar - 9:08pm
Note: for those wishing to understand the criteria for Glee Club turns, I don't think this clip meets them.
- Gareth Wilson 9th Mar - 8:47pm
I appreciate where the negative comments are coming from, but it really could work and work well. Job sharing MPs would keep in touch with...
- Phil Rimmer 9th Mar - 8:41pm
Gut reaction - wouldn't the Party President also serving on any coalition negotiating committee be a potential conflict of interest. I would expect the President...
- Gareth Wilson 9th Mar - 8:40pm
Hi Caron, I thought it was a good conference too. The manifesto discussion with David Laws and the positive One Member One Vote debate were...
- Chris 9th Mar - 8:36pm
"Labour are pro-EU. Why shouldn’t I vote for them?" Presumably because Ed Miliband isn't having a head-to-head debate with Nigel Farage.
- David Allen 9th Mar - 8:34pm
Tony Greaves, "Job-sharing for MPs as such is a daft idea. ... it would result in twice the number of more-than-full-time MPs (on half the...