- Paddy Ashdown on Bosnia and Herzegovina: "These are dangerous times; they are very dangerous times indeed"
- Why I'm spitting furious about Johann Lamont's resignation.
- Botswana elections: Liberal Democrats help sister party and its "calm revolutionary of our time"
- On making LDV more inclusive
- Opinion: The utter and total failure of the political left
- Opinion: The Economic Crisis is Now Political (Toby Matthews)
- On making LDV more inclusive (Caron Lindsay)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes…Ed’s climate change deal shows how UK can reform EU (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Baroness Kate Parminter writes…Campaigning on green issues in the south west (Kate Parminter)
- Sal Brinton writes… Ukip’s hypocrisy on tackling serious child abuse issue is breath-taking (Sal Brinton)
- Norman Baker MP – Great to see a Minister tackling "mindless rhetoric" on drugs
- Liz Lynne sets out her plans to reform the Liberal Democrats
- The trashing of Russell Brand
- Dr Belinda Brooks-Gordon from Cambridgeshire* standing for FPC, ALDE, & International
- 101 (nearly) reasons why Ealing Council needs to totally revamp its planning service
- Presidential Indecision....
- Mark Valladares, from Creeting St Peter, Suffolk; standing for International Relations & ALDE
- Joe Otten from Sheffield; standing for FCC
- National Fire Brigades Union strike from 6pm Friday 31 October to 6pm Tuesday 4 November
- WATCH: @PeterboroughCC CEO explain why she's going to the Sahara desert!
- Bill le Breton 30th Oct - 6:47pm
John, the air is not fit to breathe in Green Land. True, it is pretty low in oxygen where we are now. Here is folly,...
- Bill le Breton 30th Oct - 6:35pm
Scotland; my prediction last Spring was 2. It hasn't changed. Why? Because nothing HAS changed. If the Parly Party in the Commons was terrified in...
- Bill le Breton 30th Oct - 6:32pm
Space and Place, dear Tony. Cut you in half and it still reads 'Geography'.
- JohnTilley 30th Oct - 5:56pm
Stephen Campbell 30th Oct '14 - 3:13pm Stephen, that is very kind of you. I started to support the Liberal Party in the late 1960s....
- Mary Reid 30th Oct - 5:55pm
I think it is worth mentioning that the LDV team have been operating a more stringent comments policy for two or three years now -...
- theakes 30th Oct - 5:54pm
Scotland: we are talking Scotland in this thread:- Latest Mori poll out this afternoon: SNP 52% Labour 23 Con 10 LD 6 Green 6 Electoral...