- So was 2010 a good election to lose?
- By-Election Report- 29th January 2015
- Fracking and the Infrastructure Bill
- Soveriegn Debt Interest Rates
- UK Synthetic Biology Centres tasked with addressing public concerns
- Early warning of Nibley Lane closure
- Is the Daily Mail correct in asserting that Tim Farron is "unstoppable" in his bid to be next leader of the Liberal Democrats?
- My must-reads this week January 30, 2015
- The Blood is The Life 30-01-2015
- City Council Revenue Budget 2015/16
- Simon McGrath 30th Jan - 12:00pm
@John Tilley "It is obvious that the rightwing press are drip-feeding nonsense about the NHS . As Dr Royce says in her article — ”...
- Denis Mollison 30th Jan - 11:54am
Stephen - I've not tried predicting 2015 results under STV; they'd depend heavily on how voters would react, with UKIP and Green support presumably less...
- Matthew Huntbach 30th Jan - 11:49am
Caron Lindsay Of course I do. I am not, however, that happy about Nick’s rather melodramatic description of what he was doing as “Taking money...
- Tony Greaves 30th Jan - 11:41am
I have not seen any of these things - I try not to see them in order to stay reasonably sane. All the parties have...
- Dav 30th Jan - 11:37am
More than that, they send a clear message that we aren’t a party ruled from the top down, we’re an active and growing party in...
- Matthew Huntbach 30th Jan - 11:31am
Sam Phripp More than that, they send a clear message that we aren’t a party ruled from the top down, we’re an active and growing...