- Don’t pass by homeless/needy people on the street (Paul Walter)
- January Training for Trainers – book your place now! (Natalie Chindipha)
- 1250 days to save the NHS: A new approach (Jon Taylor)
- What a campaign! (Mary Reid)
- The Green Agenda: Lib Dems in Business dinner (Kirsten Johnson)
- People act against their own economic interest quite deliberately every single day...
- In praise of Newbie MPs!!
- Talk Talk: Today
- The Blood is the Life for 04-12-2016
- No need to panic: the truth about the stories claiming students can't tell the difference between adverts and news
- Two events to commemorate Captain Johnny Walker UK's leading wartime submariner
- Frank Hornby Trust – Spring cleaning in November!
- Advent Calendar 4: Market Harborough
- Voices at Christmas
- How Theresa May could be walking into a trap partly of her own making
- J Dunn 4th Dec - 2:17pm
One extra point which I've mentioned before is the use of AI, (artificial intelligence). Health care,.. can broadly be sub-divided into Prevention [of ill health],...
- Tynan 4th Dec - 2:08pm
DJ; I can't speak for everywhere, but in most places I have lived, the police have a very well developed support plan for street sleepers....
- Tynan 4th Dec - 2:03pm
As others have said, good and timely article. I used to manage a small hostel in Worcester, and sadly the issue of homelessness is still...
- J Dunn 4th Dec - 1:49pm
David Wright Like you I'm fully aware of the political structure of Cuba, and the why's and wherefores of how extremely qualified people would rather...
- Tynan 4th Dec - 1:47pm
Gordon; I just don't sense any public appetite for your suggestion. Labour tried to initiate something similar, it was rejected out of hand. Also would...
- DJ 4th Dec - 1:43pm
In recent weeks, though it's not just a recent thing, I have seen police quietly speaking to a homeless person. I don't know what they...