- ++ Jeremy Browne to stand down as Lib Dem MP in May 2015
- Danny Alexander, not Vince Cable, designated Lib Dem shadow chancellor (oh, and no Lib Dem reshuffle)
- Opinion: Jeremy Browne deserves our thanks
- Linda Jack drops out of race for party president
- 10 Years on from The Orange Book: What should authentic liberalism look like?
- Opinion: Should all-member ballots replace conference on policy votes? (Robin McGhee)
- Opinion: Tackling tax avoidance should be a top manifesto issue (Cara Jenkinson)
- Opinion: And you thought EVEL was difficult… (Michael Taylor)
- Opinion: Confused Britain (Scott Stables)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Closing Police Stations – Maghull
- We Need STV, Not "PR"
- Coast to Coast Clean up starts in Consett
- Early Health Warnings
- Journalists should be given public interest defence in law - Lib Dems
- VIDEO: Free School Meals in action
- No 14 bus route - changes in Odd Down
- The taxing issue of taxation policy
- Worth Reading 137: By the rivers of Babylon
- More on why perfectionism sucks
- JohnTilley 21st Oct - 7:53am
Eddie Sammon I was fascinated by your links to Lancaster University. My daughter has just started her fourth year studying there. I am not making...
- Geoff Payne 21st Oct - 7:49am
Susan and Brian Taylor were wonderful people and they are much missed. When I was a candidate in Bromley in 2001, I used their house...
- Cara Jenkinson 21st Oct - 7:39am
Jedi - you compare corporates to private tax payers wanting to maximise the amount they can pass on to their children. I guess one difference...
- Robin McGhee 21st Oct - 7:21am
Thanks everyone for the comments and I’m glad to see they’re mostly positive (I was actually expecting lots of negative ones). As a general point,...
- JohnTilley 21st Oct - 7:06am
David-1 20th Oct '14 - 1:14pm "I do not see what is so bad about “more politicians.” It means that more ordinary people have a...
- JohnTilley 21st Oct - 6:48am
Tony Greaves and George Potter both want a democratic structure for members of the party. Neither of them want the situation we have had in...