- On Sarah Wollaston's naming and shaming in The Times of "very aggressive male bloggers"
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Latest ICM poll: Lib Dems at 12% for Westminster, but just 6% in the Euros
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- A quick response to Owen Jones and the Alan Carr Homophobia row
- California Dreaming: Memories of El Monte
- Southwark Heartbleed
- Submitting (Trivial) Linux Kernel Patches
- Saving justice
- What have bunnies got to do with Easter?
- Nirvana: The Man Who Sold the World
- Back on my former home patch in Swalwell
- Former whip quits Leicester's ruling Labour group
- Copyrighting my tax return data
- Bill le Breton 20th Apr - 7:26pm
Paul in T - I don't wish to labour the point nor am I saying that the Falkland's effect was a flash in the pan,...
- Roland 20th Apr - 7:12pm
Thanks Simon for the correction. It would be interesting to know what the take up of the Stakeholder (personal) pension has been. As I suggest...
- daft ha'p'orth 20th Apr - 7:00pm
@Ruaraidh "LDV below the line is just about as negative and dreary a place as it can be" It's a negative and dreary political universe,...
- Roland 20th Apr - 6:56pm
Jenny Barnes - Thanks for the detailed response. I like your use of "Blue Peter" units to put some sense of scale on Ed Davey's...
- paul barker 20th Apr - 5:12pm
On the question of how we will do in The Euros. We know that we have been reduced to our core vote in Local Elections...
- Ruaraidh 20th Apr - 4:37pm
@ChrisB I don't think there'd be a great reduction in the number of people visiting the site if there were no comments, given that it's...