- Opinion: General election 2015 – The rise of UKIP and the Tory decapitation strategy (Ed Moisson)
- Catherine Bearder MEP doesn’t need men telling her what’s important (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: The habit of liberalism (Dominic Collard)
- A small step for trust in the manifesto (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A liberal postcard from Athens #2 (Stephen Harte)
- Turning the Lib Dems inside out and upside down
- Tax credits: Labour's failed system vs Tories' ideological cuts
- Read Norman Lamb's new pamphlet: Giving power to people
- Heathrow is a big test for David Cameron's leadership
- Sunday Bandstand Concert
- Principles before Power
- The Blood is the Life for 02-07-2015
- Ten years a blog
- Piccadilly train chaos: tell us what should have been done better
- No clear map for Metro still after three years of talk
- TCO 2nd Jul - 10:30am
It's pretty clear from the tone of most of these anti-Norman posts that the party will fracture. It's just a matter of when.
- John Tilley 2nd Jul - 10:26am
I have not read every comment in this thread thoroughly, because it became clear that some we're made from a position of some ignorance of...
- Phil Rimmer 2nd Jul - 10:19am
Norman, you have lost the plot. That article is so riddled with bad policy, illiberal hints at policy, negative campaigning and unwillingness to accept your...
- Ruth Bright 2nd Jul - 10:13am
Interesting to compare with his line on "split the difference" when he appeared with Tim Farron on the BBC's Victoria Derbyshire programme on June 23....
- theakes 2nd Jul - 10:11am
I am a supporter of Farron,but this is reckless. He needs to slow down and take a more balanced approach. Fracking in the Fylde could...
- David Howarth 2nd Jul - 9:59am
Ed Good stuff and glad to see someone else using the BES data. I'm not sure, however, about one thing. You say, "So the Tories...