- Opinion: Float like a butterfly, vote like a xxx?
- Willie Rennie MSP writes...You wouldn't put UKIP in charge of Europe, so you wouldn't put the SNP in charge of the UK
- The Times: "Lib Dems are great survivors"
- Opinion: Liberal Democrats should support abolishing the Monarchy – and it is the right time to do so
- Danny Alexander: if we allow the Tories to govern by themselves, it frightens me
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage (Paul Walter)
- Three reasons why Talk of the Glens is much better than the Daily Mail (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Burstow MP writes… Mental health and employment support must be available to all who need it (Paul Burstow MP)
- Lord Tim Clement-Jones writes…A record number of councils are calling for a clampdown on Fixed Odds Betting Terminals – the Government must act (Tim Clement-Jones)
- We need to be careful about the SNP and coalitions (Caron Lindsay)
- No to Lee Valley Tax Petition
- 20th Century Stores opens in Stockport
- The postcode lottery test: which answer do you pick?
- On the £6,000 tuition fees that Labour are proposing...
- A Bottle of La Romanee Conti and an American prat
- Nigel Quinton Selected to Fight SW Herts for the Lib Dems
- The double mistake with Labour's new tuition fees policy
- How political leaflets used to look: Robert Maxwell, Field Marshal Montgomery, house prices and some sheep
- Talks held to combine Peterborough and Cambridgeshire councils?
- Wapley Bridge - latest update
- MartinB 27th Feb - 4:48pm
So a *cut* to £6k is bad because it's a Labour policy yet when the coalition said fees would *rise* to £6k average with £9k...
- Julian Gibb 27th Feb - 4:34pm
https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/let-s-carry-on-for-a-bit Short of funds? Try a fundraiser!
- Paul Walter 27th Feb - 4:34pm
For those asking why we've covered this - (a) it's all over the news and (b) the hash Labour have made of this shows that...
- g 27th Feb - 4:25pm
Paul Walter, “..since this is being paid for by a reduction in pension relief for the very rich even the transfer of money involved is...
- Jack 27th Feb - 4:21pm
@Daniel Henry: "[S]omeone somewhere is going to be paying the bill. If it’s not the graduates themselves, it’s going to come from taxpayers in general,...
- Daniel Henry 27th Feb - 4:20pm
Stuart The policy was set up to ensure that graduates would only pay a penny if it was a small part of a good wage,...