- Paddy Ashdown to endorse new progressive liberal movement
- Some questions for More United
- Nick Clegg to challenge Government over Brexit
- Lib Dems will offer an optimistic alternative to Brexit Britain
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration - the Adam Smith Institute
- Miriam: “I only take applause from the platform when I have given the speech” (Caron Lindsay)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Brexit: The invocation of Article 50 can be reversed (Paul Walter)
- Some questions for More United (Caron Lindsay)
- How Lib Dems are using Pokemon Go (Caron Lindsay)
- More United: what's your alternative?
- Interesting Links for 25-07-2016
- Paddy's MoreUnited lesson from non league football
- Six of the Best 613
- Charles Kennedy, Iraq and the Chilcot Report
- Pew! Andrew Bridgen and the potato factory
- The Labour party becomes a debating society
- Why Liberal Democrats in Yorkshire should oppose current HS2 plans
- Feels different this time: the 2016 Hugos
- bob sayer 25th Jul - 8:13am
Floating voter: maybe she would but she does put her name to things she does and says
- Ian Sanderson (RM3) 25th Jul - 8:13am
'call the newspape ...... The Fail' When I was first a student, the Rag Magazine referred to the Daily Wail and Daily Depress.
- Michael Main 25th Jul - 7:53am
Caron was merely following the example set by Private Eye regarding the title of the newspaper. The Excess is another one as well as famously...
- Paul Walter 25th Jul - 7:51am
Stevan "How else can May call an early election to suit her own interests?" She could trigger the other method of having an early election...
- Allan Brame 25th Jul - 6:45am
@David Evershed Are we referring to the paper which is running a headline today about Sir Philip Greed?
- Alex Macfie 25th Jul - 6:42am