- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- Manifesto launch on Wednesday
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- Memories of Greville Janner and the trial of Frank Beck
- The Blood is The Life 19-04-2015
- Labour in Leeds North West have to apologise for false statements - again
- Solving the problems of the House of Lords and political party funding at the same time
- Human Rights in Iraq
- Bad News For Sad And Rabid Puppies Everywhere: in which I poke a hornet's nest
- Both David Cameron and Ed Miliband want Britain to remain in the EU. So why are neither of them willing or able to put forward their case for this?
- Lib Dem manifesto 2015 - my takes for The Times and Total Politics
- Statutes (Definition of Time) Act 1880
- Friends of Balgay Spring meeting
- David Evans 19th Apr - 11:38am
BigMac - Sadly the argument using the 75% of the manifesto delivered as a measure of our success has been comprehensively debunked many times since...
- Steve Way 19th Apr - 11:09am
Slightly off topic, but too many people see disagreeing with the leadership's management of the coalition with disagreeing with the necessity of it. I think...
- expats 19th Apr - 11:06am
BigMak 19th Apr '15 - 9:46am........Now we have according to an independent review had 75% of our 2010 manifesto enacted…. And that attitude, dear reader,...
- Steve Way 19th Apr - 11:03am
@Phillip Thomas That would be dishonest, at the moment I teeter between Lib Dem and deliberately spoilt ballot...I will consider donating to Charles though Caron..
- expats 19th Apr - 11:02am
Sesenco 18th Apr '15 - 10:49pm ........The Labourites who never tire of telling us how much they hate us, some of them are going to...
- malc 19th Apr - 10:45am
BigMak I disagree totally. The LibDems would have won at least as many seats in 2010 with CK as leader and then could have joined...