- Ed Davey MP writes…Signed, sealed and delivered, an ambitious climate change deal for Europe (Edward Davey MP)
- Catherine Bearder MEP writes… EU climate targets thanks to Ed Davey and Lib Dems (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The utter and total failure of the political left (Matthew Huntbach)
- Lord Paul Tyler writes…Farce in the Lords (Paul Tyler)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Liberal Democrats will fight relentlessly for NHS to have funding it needs (Norman Lamb MP)
- Off-the-wall interview of the year
- Johann Lamont to resign as Scottish Labour leader
- Status Quo and a glimpse of the geriatric ward
- A last trip round Kingston's Hawker factory
- Last train to Folkestone Harbour
- A little night music...
- Six of the Best 470
- It's time for another absurd microstate... Welcome to country number 56, the Vatican City
- Moving a chieftan tank through the streets of Newcastle
- eFocus Whickham no.90
- Peter Watson 25th Oct - 8:33am
It looks like Lib Dems stood in four of those eight by-elections and finished third in two, fifth and sixth in the others. Is that...
- Colin 25th Oct - 8:01am
Huh. Yet it is the centre which is collapsing, judging by Labour's polling lethargy and the LibDems polling disaster. Greens are growing rapidly. SNP are...
- JohnTilley 25th Oct - 7:59am
"...........I believe that we had it right with community politics in its early and most idealistic form. A key aspect of it was the dual...
- Colin 25th Oct - 7:55am
I’m always amused by the dismissive reaction of the established parties to the rise of movements like UKIP and the SNP. While I’d acknowledge that...
- Eddie Sammon 25th Oct - 7:39am
I want to highlight this article by Merlene Emerson. She's right: we should boost the Commonwealth. It could be a liberal internationalist organisation and lead...
- Glenn 25th Oct - 3:00am
Mattew, The lib Dems have lost more votes by trying to be "realistic" according to the prevalent political orthodoxy. The SNP in contrast continue to...