- 11 Liberal Democrat MPs vote for registrars to be exempt from marrying same sex couples
- The Sun story about Chris Huhne that was a total invention (and which the other papers happily copied)
- How Liberal Democrat MPs voted on same sex marriage amendments
- Opinion: Why Lib Dems should support the Referendum on the EU – and let’s have it before 2015
- LibLink: Tim Bale - "The biggest effect of the Lib Dems holding their nerve has been to help the Conservatives lose theirs"
- Baroness Judith Jolly writes: new Social Care Bill focuses on people not systems (Judith Jolly)
- Opinion polls yadda yadda. OR “Does Nate Silver mean nothing to you? Did he write in vain?” (Stephen Tall)
- Mike Crockart MP writes… Reducing reoffending and cutting crime (Michael Crockart MP)
- Opinion: Lib Dem MPs: Vote for equality, human rights and love today (Adrian Trett)
- Stephen Gilbert MP writes… Equal marriage is now a litmus test for Cameron (Stephen Gilbert)
- The new bin tax in Sefton - Yes, paying to have a green bin is another form of a Council tax rise but via the back door!
- West End Community and Sports Hub - Pavilion progress
- Additional bus service to assist part of the West End
- A Reticent Wagnerian
- Wales needs its own NHS whistleblowing hotline
- First Capital Connect condemned over plans to chop down trees in the St Albans Conservation area
- Disappointed with Tim Farron or Naomi Long? I'm not...
- Let's Get Married...
- The Canadian conveyancing system
- We're being left behind in Northern Ireland: why I am a proud Liberal Democrat
- Richard Harris 22nd May - 8:10am
@Stephen tall. Technical question.... Is it really true that most opinion polls don't ask about specific parties beyond the usual three and just offer 'others'...
- jedibeeftrix 22nd May - 8:07am
@ David - "Lib Dems would like a referendum at the point of minimum confusion, when Europe has taken a clear decision on where it...
- Paul K 22nd May - 8:06am
I would have voted against, but I am relaxed about those who voted in favour, not least because they didn't win.
- Richard Harris 22nd May - 8:01am
I'd have preferred the headline to read victory for cross party consensus. Claiming it as a lib dem victory is just not in the spirit...
- Jemima Bland 22nd May - 7:50am
This Bill is indeed a great step forward for all those seeing the costs of care for themselves or their family looming ahead and creating...