- We're heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP
- Alex Salmond postpones US book tour as Christine Jardine's campaign goes from strength to strength
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories' Bercow bashing?
- The attacks on Tim Farron need to stop - Vince Cable should know better
- Wow, Labour really are pandering to UKIP, aren't they?
- The Independent View: Incentives matter in our education system (Amy Finch)
- The Independent View: A new report from CentreForum highlights the problems with Labour’s tuition fees policy (Nick Tyrone)
- We’re heading for a minority Labour government backed by the SNP (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: Thoughts on the Transatlantic Trade and Investment Protocol (TTIP) (Mark Argent)
- Why have Liberal Democrats indulged the Tories’ Bercow bashing? (Caron Lindsay)
- Watch Tim Farron's superb video on why people should vote Liberal Democrat
- Mass injuries to Labour councillors after being impaled on fence?
- Stepping down
- Come eat pizza and hear me talk about politics on Tuesday
- Unemployment Update March 2015
- Acocks Green Ward Committee Meeting Weds 25th March 2015
- Everything's coming up roses
- Community pub at Marley Hill
- Day 5198: Ed-xaggeration - Mr Milipede Should Not Be Allowed to Claim Credit for Stopping Syria
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 10
- malc 29th Mar - 8:09pm
Couldn't they have found someone to write a better speech. It's just plain boring and they need better than that.
- Philip Thomas 29th Mar - 8:09pm
@Bolano Yes, this is one reason some of us are trying to give as much support to the leadership as possible before the election- so...
- Simon Foster 29th Mar - 8:08pm
This was brilliant to be at. A crowd of almost 100 (89 - I counted deliberately to have a record, not the 40 the Guardian...
- Nick Collins 29th Mar - 8:05pm
Let's hope that "those close to the LibDem Leadership" will be a long way from power after the election.
- Philip Thomas 29th Mar - 7:56pm
Hi Alex Of course I would love for the Common Market in Goods, Services and People to be worldwide. But lets be real for a...
- Bolano 29th Mar - 7:56pm
@John Roffey I think the party needs to abandon the term "protest vote". I think the restoration of the party's reputation is only going to...