- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Catherine Bearder writes… Now the referendum is over, we need a unifying vision for Britain (Catherine Bearder MEP)
- Opinion: The West Lothian Question has left Ed Miliband in a deep hole (Richard Church)
- The post-independence referendum to do list (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Federation is necessary (Mike Green)
- Must do better, UK (Joe Otten)
- Age 14-17? Why not consider becoming a Fire Cadet!
- Some thoughts for the day after the vote before
- On Alex Salmond's departure, walking on eggshells and Clackmannanshire (check spelling - Ed)
- Freedom from (fear of) national debt - a short book by Frank Newman well worth a read
- Liverpool's Opposition Leaders Unite in call for a Constitutional Convention for City Region
- Not often I welcome the departure of someone from the party, but...
- Tory councillors behaving badly
- A vote for #BetterTogether is not a vote for more devolution... #indyref
- Macroeconomic policy and the optimal destruction of vampires
- Please Sir, do Northern Ireland have to take more?
- Mark Argent 19th Sep - 8:44pm
I am with those who are thinking it makes sense to re-visit elected regional assemblies — but with more powers than were on offer last...
- Phil Beesley 19th Sep - 8:36pm
Paul Barker: "The next Crisis is in 3 weeks, possibly. UKIPs victory in Clacton may be followed by other defections of Tory (& possibly Labour...
- Little Jackie Paper 19th Sep - 8:33pm
Stuart - I'm inclined to agree. A lot of people on political websites seem to have formed a view that the public at large is...
- Little Jackie Paper 19th Sep - 8:22pm
Ms Jack - It is great to see someone give this matter some thought. Really all political parties (stress, all) have basically treated the young...
- John Roffey 19th Sep - 8:19pm
@ Matthew Huntbach Although it is a consistent view expressed by Party members that voters 'fear[ we have] under the current FPTP system of “splitting...
- John Minard 19th Sep - 8:08pm
Be careful! If the changes considered for Westminster mean that there can never realistically be a Scottish Prime Minister or Chancellor (a "King" of Scots...