- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- The 3 Lib Dem seats where the Greens are a threat
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat Fairtrade Future welcomes hospital food announcement (Mathew Hulbert)
- Reflections on Rotherham (4): Lessons were not learnt before. They cannot be ignored again. (Colin Ross)
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President (Daisy Cooper)
- And the winner of the referendum debate was…….Charles Kennedy (Caron Lindsay)
- Reflections on Rotherham (3): Believing and taking responsibility (Joe Otten)
- The Clacton danger for Clegg...
- The value of planning
- Arts Fresco returns to Market Harborough, 14 September
- First they take Crimea; now they eye the world...
- Lock-In by @scalzi
- Why we couldn't just reverse decisions.
- A Stronger EU Leadership?
- Six of the Best 461
- Salmond/Darling debates didn't make much difference to the Yes/No status
- The number of empty homes is too high in Shropshire
- Dan Falchikov 31st Aug - 2:04am
Five former target seats in there...
- Liberal Al 31st Aug - 1:38am
I am NOT trying to say I think the West handled this situation well (worst Freudian slip ever, haha.)
- Liberal Al 31st Aug - 1:34am
@Jedi, yes, the Telegraph, that most enlightened of newspapers on energy policy. @John, warmongering West? I think this shows John that basically you have allowed...
- Simon 31st Aug - 12:59am
Community politics is NOT community activism. Please read the original pamphlet online.
- Liberal Al 31st Aug - 12:41am
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-politics/10214326/One-to-watch-Why-political-campaigner-Daisy-Cooper-is-going-places.html An interesting article on this very articulate candidate. This really is a tough presidency campaign, but I like the focus of this positive article...
- ATF 31st Aug - 12:37am
@Geoffrey Payne I hope that it is isn't. Far better they spend their time out there talking to people rather than, as so often seems...