- Lib Dems should aim for a budget surplus not because the Tories want to, but because it is right (Nick Thornsby)
- Norman Lamb MP writes…Have your say on dementia care (Norman Lamb MP)
- Opinion: Ukip’s not-so-respectable European allies (Paul Stocker)
- ‘Good’ gender segregation and ‘bad’ gender segregation? (Stephen Tall)
- Better in Cameron’s Black Book than on the Statute Book (Caron Lindsay)
- Aylesbury TC, Elmhurst
- Richmondshire DC, Hornby Castle
- Hambleton DC, Topcliffe
- South Buckinghamshire DC, Iver Village and Richings Park
- Warwickshire CC, Bedworth West
- Lowest unemployment since 2009
- Tatton pothole progress
- Progress on reopening of the Oxford to Cambridge line
- Go Ahead for Kenilworth Station At Last!
- The bad name of the Liberal Democrats
- Peter Andrews 12th Dec - 10:49pm
I'll admit I thought Helen already was the editor of Ad Lib
- Jayne Mansfield 12th Dec - 10:32pm
@ Richard S I believe that UniversityUK has given its guidance as a response to an incident that took place at UCL earlier this year.
- Jayne Mansfield 12th Dec - 10:21pm
There not their. I usually do not correct my poor grammar and malapropisms because the corrections would be as long as the original posts, and...
- Jayne Mansfield 12th Dec - 10:11pm
@ Sarah Brown Actually, Sarah, I think that I read that Newnham and New Hall, single sex colleges at Cambridge take a higher proportion of...
- Tim13 12th Dec - 9:50pm
jbt Don't you mean "venomous about... opinion AGAINST ever closer union"? Good on him I say. I have seen him defend ably against Paxman, for...
- Richard S 12th Dec - 9:48pm
@Paul Stocker That's true, but I just don't agree with the idea that individual parties are responsible for who they sit with - particularly given...