- Farron's five tests to secure Lib Dem support for UK action in Syria
- The case for Syrian air-strikes: not overwhelming, but strong enough
- The Lib Dem Press Office gets sassy
- 'Iraq 2'. Why the Lib Dem's Syria conflict position in parliament is militarily and politically unwise
- We must reclaim our Social Democrat heritage
- ISIS: what is the real threat? (Nick Coates)
- Syrian conflict: Assad and the mirage of a diplomatic solution (Jonathan Brown)
- Campaigning with C.A.R. (Martin Veart)
- Would air strikes against Syria be legal? (Toby Fenwick)
- Osborne’s democracy cuts shows true Tory colours (Thomas Shakespeare)
- Doctor Who 52 Extra: B - Five Reasons to Read Doctor Who In An Exciting Adventure With the Daleks
- Sign up to get Lib Dem Newswire 74 and read about the new Charles Kennedy biography
- Fairytale Christmas at Botanic Gardens
- National Post: NATO and the Judgement of Paris
- Free Christmas Dinner for Wallington Seniors 8th December
- Kickstart: Thanks and Report Back
- The Political tactics of the Tory Shits
- Netto store for Maghull – well it seems so
- Just getting this in ahead of Oldham by-election on Thursday
- Nick da Costa selected by Lib Dems for Enfield and Haringey
- expats 30th Nov - 6:07pm
Jonathan Brown......The link you post comes with the caveat......" Consequently, what follows should be seen as little more than informed speculation based on limited and...
- Peter Hellyer 30th Nov - 6:05pm
@Jonathan, Yes - if we & allies extend our bombing of ISIS into Syria while Assad and Putin bomb other opposition elements (including other jihadis,...
- Cllr Mark Wright 30th Nov - 5:57pm
It's painfully ironic to hear Syrian community reps saying that ISIS should not be attacked because the west turned a blind eye to Assad's butchery...
- indigo 30th Nov - 5:48pm
ISIS - What is the real threat? The real threat occurred when ISIS spun out of Western control. Let's have a frank conversation here. The...
- Jonathan Brown 30th Nov - 5:48pm
@Peter Hellyer - I see the intention behind point 4 being pretty clear, despite it being drafted. Of course it's impossible to say what the...
- Jonathan Brown 30th Nov - 5:38pm
@Peter - as I hope I made clear, I am torn on this, as I do think ISIS need to be confronted militarily. My opposition...