- Lib Dems could try to out-flank Corbyn from the left? Are you having a laugh? Oh, and quit the anonymous briefings...
- Tim Farron is right: Osama Bin Laden's death was not a tragedy
- Farron: Enough is enough. It's time to help refugees in need in response to Independent's heartbreaking photo of a little dead Syrian boy
- Don't talk to me about migrants...
- We should weep at what is happening to Labour
- A warning from the Labour party: The difference between leadership and management (John Dixon)
- Farron backs right to term-time holidays (Caron Lindsay)
- Not in my name: British diplomats who joked about refugee quotas disgrace this country (Caron Lindsay)
- Christians continue to suffer on the West Bank (John Kelly)
- Conference Countdown 2015: …And breathe – advice for first time conference goers (Paul Walter)
- #RefugeesWelcome - Lib Dems to ask Shropshire Council to help settle refugees in Shropshire
- My must-reads this week September 4, 2015
- Here's one time I'm glad Cameron has a habit of backing down
- Crass UKIP candidate and Tory MPs get public mood wrong on refugees
- Tories accused of 'shameful abuse of power' over electoral roll changes
- Photopolis : Hunter Street
- Links I found interesting for 04-09-2015
- The Blood is the Life for 04-09-2015
- Plans for nearly 150 homes off Foldgate Lane refused by planners - will housing off Bromfield Road be rejected also?
- Britain Must Do More for Middle East Refugees
- Steve 4th Sep - 10:45am
@James Gane Thanks for that. So, the answer is 3, which is one more than the 2 that supported Lamb and 17 less than the...
- Phyllis 4th Sep - 10:42am
I'm sorry but in a week when we are told that thousands of vulnerable people have died due to welfare sanctions and now the refugee...
- James Gane 4th Sep - 10:39am
@John Tilley @Simon Shaw @Steve According to Wikipedia only one of our MPs endorsed Norman (12.5%), three endorsed Tim (37.5%) and 36 Labour MPs nominated...
- Steve Way 4th Sep - 10:35am
Labour seem to be set on choosing the third poor leader in a row. Ignoring the dreadful policy choice of some them look at their...
- Guy Burton 4th Sep - 10:31am
I'm not sure that I agree with some of the analysis in the article. It seems a bit self congratulatory (for the party). That Labour...
- Steve 4th Sep - 10:25am
@Tsar NIcholas III "In any event, I think that schools are not as lab-dependent as universities are, and the lack of discretion is causing some...