- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Dear Liberal Democrat MPs: Judicial Review restrictions are a messy compromise too far.
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour’s silly games over the Bedroom Tax (Caron Lindsay)
- Baroness Sally Hamwee writes…Localism and liberalism, urban and rural (Sally Hamwee)
- Opinion: The power of the media for good or ill (Stephen Phillips)
- Can the DUP answer a simple question?
- Gynedd, Bowydd & Rhiw
- Against Excellence
- In praise of.... Mozambique
- How UKIP will do in the 2015 general election: a seat-by-seat prediction
- My must-reads this week December 19, 2014
- The Blood is The Life 19-12-2014
- Morrissey's progress report: will it be enough to kickstart English reform?
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
- Progress with superfast broadband coverage for part of the West End
- Andrew Ducker 19th Dec - 12:03pm
RC - I wouldn't take it as read that it would _definitely_ work that well in the UK. But I think anything that makes it...
- Philip Williams 19th Dec - 12:02pm
For a party concerned with individual freedom Universal Basic Income should offer the opportunity to address the limits on economic freedom for the vast majority...
- Andrew Ducker 19th Dec - 12:02pm
A simpler method than Bill's would be simply to give people the citizen's income and remove the personal allowance on income tax. So you pay...
- RC 19th Dec - 11:57am
@Andrew Ducker The research was carried out in poor communities in India, with a subsistence level provision. How can you extrapolate from this to the...
- Bill le Breton 19th Dec - 11:48am
I have been a supporter of citizen's income for many years. I like the word citizens income rather than basic income because it links with...
- RC 19th Dec - 11:48am
Who would be entitled to this basic income? Only UK citizens? We assert that people naturally want to work to improve their lot, but is...