- Don’t pass by homeless/needy people on the street (Paul Walter)
- January Training for Trainers – book your place now! (Caron Lindsay)
- 1250 days to save the NHS: A new approach (Jon Taylor)
- What a campaign! (Mary Reid)
- The Green Agenda: Lib Dems in Business dinner (Kirsten Johnson)
- Saturday reading
- Write a guest post for Liberal England
- Targeting Plus: how we can rebuild the Liberal Democrats
- Eurostar's views on Brexit
- And so, a return to blogging
- There's still a long way to go
- The Blood is the Life for 03-12-2016
- Deep coal mining has come to an end in the UK – Should we miss it?
- Amsterdam creates Airbnb system for giving residents use of spare council offices
- Why UKIP's Article 50 position is genius - and what it means to Brexit
- Tony Greaves 3rd Dec - 7:29pm
I enjoyed singing along to a small jazz combo on the District Line this week (Hit the Road, Jack; O When the Saints...; and two...
- Katharine Pindar 3rd Dec - 7:19pm
Thank you very much, Catherine, I have been absorbing the statements of both Tim and our new MP from yesterday's joyfulness, and the key words...
- David Pearce 3rd Dec - 7:12pm
William Ross, the analysis done by pollsters says that 90% of people who believed they would be better off financially with Remain or Leave, voted...
- AndrewR 3rd Dec - 7:02pm
Although I never had to resort to begging I have been homeless. I always give money. Personally I would find it patronising to do otherwise....
- Katharine Pindar 3rd Dec - 6:57pm
@ Lorenzo Cherin - hi, Lorenzo! I have no expertise and less experience than you and others in this thread, which I am reading with...
- Eddie Sammon 3rd Dec - 6:44pm
I support Trump's phone call with the Taiwanese president. We need to support Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tibet and all those who want democracy (through peaceful...