- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Pro-UK rally in Trafalgar Square at 6pm TONIGHT
- Is Mike Crockart voting Yes to Independence?
- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- Scotland votes today: 8 things that have struck me about the independence campaign (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: More powers are not on the ballot paper (Denis Mollison)
- Opinion: I sat on the fence for a long time (Rebecca Hanson)
- Race equality survey of presidential candidates (Lester Holloway)
- Opinion: Housing is the cost of living crisis (Sara Scarlett)
- Clegg missteps on the road to a Federal UK
- Some Good news about Sefton's Green Belt but are some silly games being played out?
- Lib Dems condemn grossly misleading District Council press release on parking
- The day is finally here...
- To be on the positive side....
- A simple thought on the rise of teenage eating disorders.
- Scottish Independence Referendum: two predictions
- Vote for Change
- Today, I am supporting the positive case for Scotland remaining part of the UK #LibDemNo #nothanks
- Still undecided in the Scottish independence referendum.....? #indyref
- JohnTilley 18th Sep - 10:37am
From LDV on the 18th September 2013 Caron Lindsay reporting on a speech by Michael Moore, who eventually was sacked by Clegg. As you read...
- flo clucas 18th Sep - 10:20am
No one knows how this will turn out, but I hope it has taught national politicians that they need to think about the areas outside...
- FrankBooth 18th Sep - 10:12am
To my mind there is far too much talk about the benefits of devolution - often seen as a panacea - and far too little...
- JohnTilley 18th Sep - 10:09am
Drew Durning, Who are "the English" that you have come across who have a rapidly growing sense of injustice ?? Just people in your own...
- JohnTilley 18th Sep - 9:53am
A Conservative perspective -- http://www.conservativehome.com/platform/2014/09/david-campbell-bannerman-mep-on-the-front-line-this-referendum-has-set-grassroots-politics-alight.html I do not agree with his NO sympathies but I found this an interesting report. He is obviously impressed with...
- Melanie Harvey 18th Sep - 9:52am
Yes or No Scotland wins.