- Vince Cable writes…The birth of the 48 movement (Vince Cable)
- What does the referendum result mean? (Richard Robinson)
- Pledge to rejoin EU needs to be matched by EU Impact Fund (Nick Hopkinson)
- How the Lib Dems can lead after the Referendum Result (Scott Partridge)
- Fighting for votes at 16 (Jack Haines)
- Sir Robert Gale backs Theresa May
- The Blood is the Life for 30-06-2016
- Construction sector heading for Brexit wall
- Voting Leave does not make racism acceptable
- The idea of Westminster and London getting a bloody nose is perhaps the worst Brexit lie of all
- Perth Road - bus arrangements from 4th July
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Bus Services Bill, Committee Stage (2)
- We don't need an election - but a general defection
- Interesting Links for 30-06-2016
- @BaronessRos in the Lords: Bus Services Bill, Committee Stage
- Joe Otten 30th Jun - 1:00pm
Sound as always from Vince. I have resisted signing the petition for a rerun of the referendum for similar reasons. However, I don't think we...
- Roland 30th Jun - 1:00pm
@david franks - I agree with your point, although I would include the UK press, in following their own agenda, have also contributed over the...
- Jennie 30th Jun - 12:57pm
You lost me at the immigration bit. Sorry, Vince.
- Peter Kemp 30th Jun - 12:53pm
Add my house to the list :) 100% remain surrounded by leave ( I am in VERY conservative Broxbourne in Herts ) ;)
- Michael Beckett 30th Jun - 12:51pm
A real tour de force on the way forward by Vince Cable.
- David-1 30th Jun - 12:41pm
@Steamdrivenandy: I do not know from where you derive your figures, but according to polls, Leave voters were considerably less than half of Labour (11%...