- A message from Tim Farron
- 1000 new members join Lib Dems as Farron says "We will keep the vision of an open, optimistic, hopeful Britain alive"
- Sir Graham Watson writes...Is there a way back from the Brexit decision?
- EU Referendum: What do we do now?
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum?
- We are the 48 … but also the 52 (Kev Walsh)
- Congratulations Brexit, but Scotland holds the key (Geoff Crocker)
- For new members: The Lowdown: How the party works and what it has to offer (Caron Lindsay)
- Is there a petition for a second referendum? (Mary Reid)
- Brexit – it could be the Lib Dems’ finest hour if we act now (Andy Boddington)
- If you're one of the 48%, now is the time to get political.
- How Jeremy Corbyn refused to back the Remain campaign
- I really don't see how Scotland remains in the Union now
- Armed Forces Day in Southport
- 7% of Leave voters regret voting Leave
- How Seumas Milne undermined the Labour Remain campaign
- So, my Scottish Friends...
- Becoming a Lib Dem candidate: an inside story
- What Now for the Liverpool City Region?
- David 26th Jun - 5:55pm
Could we please bring back the membership counter ? I am sure it gave a lot of footsloggers renewed enthusiasm after the disaster of 2015....
- Leave EU 26th Jun - 5:53pm
"But let’s not pretend that is democratic to just ignore a democratically won vote, just because you don’t like the results." - if the Lib...
- Al 26th Jun - 5:53pm
At the moment our First Minister is still exploring diplomatic options to see if there is any way to retain membership of both unions perhaps...
- J Dunn 26th Jun - 5:52pm
"I have just heard that the Scottish Parliament might have to give “legislative consent” to the UK leaving the EU." Don't know if that is...
- Kev Walsh 26th Jun - 5:49pm
@ Caracatus But it was the Labour working class areas that swung it. Not people with money or the elite. Hard working people from low-skilled...
- matt 26th Jun - 5:46pm
@Caracatus " What law say we can’t keep trying till we get the result we want ? That is democracy." But you want to go...