- Sleaford & North Hykeham: Steeped in Lib Dem history and an important part of the Lib Dem revival
- What a campaign!
- Join the biggest Liberal Democrat campaign Lincolnshire has ever seen
- 2 very good reasons to complain to the BBC
- WATCH: Bob Geldof: "The Lib Dems are the only party ballsy enough......"
- Brexit and the denial of democracy (Paul Sagar)
- Dutch “Liberal” VVD cosying up to the Tories and distancing itself from “European” Liberals (Bernard Aris)
- How the UK economy’s key sectors link into the EU’s single market (Arnold Kiel)
- Goodwill towards us is growing, and so it should (Katharine Pindar)
- Next priority – elect a second Green MP (William Hobhouse)
- Comics Reviews up for Patreon Backers
- Stick that in your pitch-fork and smoke it!
- There Is No Such Thing As Destiny
- Angus UA, Carnoustie and District - 5th December 2016
- The Rye and Camber Tramway
- Michael Gove and the trahison des clercs
- Time to raise the roof about the lack of political balance in local newspapers
- Lib Dem Press Office on fine form on Twitter
- Labour is pro-Brexit, anti-Brexit and neutral on it
- Celebrating Sarah Olney's first day in The House
- Glenn 6th Dec - 2:23am
If you ask me, and since you don't I'll answer anyway, if the pro EU case is that strong upon leaving the electorate will eventually...
- Tynan 6th Dec - 1:47am
Does anyone think that if Scotland or leave had won, that their liberal ideals would be supporting a further referendum within the timescale/s now being...
- Tynan 6th Dec - 1:38am
More heat than light on both sides here. I think the problem is that the government, and opposition never thought they would lose, therefore there...
- David Evans 6th Dec - 12:50am
Paul, Good on you and the Chesterfield team. I will get down one more time if I can.
- Al 6th Dec - 12:28am
Interesting article but the arguments in it equally apply to the 2014 referendum. Indeed they apply even more so because Brexit fundamentally changes the situation...
- Stephen Johnson 6th Dec - 12:12am
It was most unfortunate that the Referendum so poorly planned. Half of us don’t want to be in the EU. Half of us do. What...