- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- On May 8th, could David Cameron just lock the doors of Downing Street and stay put?
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Lib Dem Elaine Bagshaw comments on removal of Tower Hamlets mayor Rahman
- Opinion: On the campaign trail with Jenny Woods and Meri O’Connell in Reading (John Grout)
- New edition of Liberator is out: Peerages, post election scenarios and early intervention (The Liberator Collective)
- Sir John Major certainly knows about parliamentary mayhem (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: How power can now shift from Whitehall to Westminster (Bill le Breton)
- Opinion: L’Europe : le chien qui n’aboie pas* (Mark Argent)
- Liverpool – Carters memorial
- Imagine if there was a Cameron-Miliband debate coming up - regret now from the Tories for ducking it?
- Right to Buy – An utterly wrong Tory policy
- Protecting people in Dundee
- Nigel Farage - something not quite right
- Why does Government continue to fail at social media?
- LibDemVoice Fantasy Football League: how it stands after Week 33
- Labour candidate Lee Godfrey attacked by pollster for getting poll results wrong
- Europe and the UK Election
- Campaign injuries
- Roland 25th Apr - 9:35am
Apologies to all for my extensive digression and particularly to Alex Sabine who has made several very good on topic contributions that may have been...
- George Potter 25th Apr - 9:33am
Honestly speaking, the best solution for England in my opinion would be regional assemblies (but not the euro regions) which could then always set up...
- Roland 25th Apr - 9:31am
@Michael BG - Think what is actually putting people off is the way adults/parents talk about it being a loan and debt as if it...
- George Potter 25th Apr - 9:17am
In my experience, most people in the south east would want an English parliament. Most people in the rest of England don't really want another...
- tonyhill 25th Apr - 9:05am
The things that our grandparents or great grandparents experienced during the Great War still have consequences that ripple down through the generations. One of my...
- Paul Walter 25th Apr - 8:55am
"Now Nick has joined in by saying any Labour government that relied on the votes of Scottish MPs would lack legitimacy. Is this the official...