- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: Time for change. Time for a Liberal Revival: my manifesto for Party President
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- The 3 Lib Dem seats where the Greens are a threat
- Opinion: How about some real fairness in our tax system? (Iain Donaldson)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- What if… David Davis had won the Tory leadership contest in 2005? (Stephen Tall)
- Opinion: Liberal Democrat Fairtrade Future welcomes hospital food announcement (Mathew Hulbert)
- Reflections on Rotherham (4): Lessons were not learnt before. They cannot be ignored again. (Colin Ross)
- Cornwall Council sets out draft budget proposals
- Vandalism further threatens Ludlow's collapsed town walls
- Why Should Scots Believe SNP Armchair Generals on Defence?
- Five new laws for a greener Britain
- eCops: Can You Help Support The Get Closer Campaign On Sexual Assault And Rape
- Openness of Local Government Bodies Regulation 2014
- How to avoid war in Europe
- Would a Miliband victory be good for the Lib Dems?
- Govia take over Thameslink franchise from 14 September
- Attacks by No Supporters Unacceptable
- Stephen Campbell 1st Sep - 2:16pm
Thousands of people die in car accidents every year. We've done all we can to make things safer (seat belts, drink driving laws, speed cameras),...
- T-J 1st Sep - 1:54pm
OK, great, but I still believe that a strong showing for No will see all these worthy plans simply shelved or kicked into the long...
- Adam Corlett 1st Sep - 1:52pm
On pensions, we do need to be more careful in recognising that they are deferred income and that we shouldn't tax money both going into...
- Eddie Sammon 1st Sep - 1:51pm
No other comments on the idea of giving men a lower net income for the same gross salary as women? Promoted by saying it will...
- simon 1st Sep - 1:46pm
"Yes the sensible thing for the Conservatives, in view of their poor showing in the Daily Mail opinion poll for Clacton, would be to refrain...
- Nigel Cheeseman 1st Sep - 1:44pm
Daisy, much of what you say I can agree with and, as others have said, it sounds similar to what the other candidates are saying....