- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Nick Clegg “surprisingly good at Twitter” (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: New law needed to tackle millions wasted on public sector redundancy and rehiring (Tony Dawson)
- Opinion: UKIP are a blessing in disguise for pro-Europeans (Stuart Bonar)
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice (The Voice)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Turn Up The Radio! Rock, Pop, And Roll In Los Angeles 1956-1972
- The Man In The High Castle on Amazon TV?
- The demolition of the cooling towers at Didcot power station
- Quote of the Day visits Hinckley and Bosworth
- The scandal of Sir Peter Morrison
- From Lafrowda to WOMAD
- Labour Leadership deputy does best to bury Manston IMHO
- Field Campaign Manual: Winning in 2015 and beyond
- A Joyous Funeral at the Charterhouse
- #ChurchStreet faulty light REPORTED! #Werrington #Village
- Richard Dean 29th Jul - 2:27am
@T-J. There are issues, certainly, but it would be foolish to throw away opportunities that the commonwealth provides, including the 20% that jedibeeftrix mentioned. And...
- Mark Valladares 29th Jul - 1:55am
An interesting debate, as these types of philosophical debates often are. As someone who has been part of the LDV team in the past, then...
- T-J 29th Jul - 1:48am
Credibility in human rights isn't needed for credibility in business, no. But credibility on the rule of law is. And if the law on whether...
- Richard Dean 29th Jul - 1:30am
Credibility in the human rights sphere has never been a significant determinant of credibility in business and trade. But what's this about "steering"? Maybe more...
- T-J 29th Jul - 1:11am
I'm not complaining. I already asked myself those questions and found the answers pointing in a different direction. Like I say, I used to be...
- David Allen 29th Jul - 12:53am
LJP: I'm with Stephen Hesketh about status indicators. I think they would help if available for voluntary use. Someone like you could opt to leave...