- How does Clegg build on the success of The Last Leg? (Caron Lindsay)
- Clegg on the Last Leg – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: MPs’ pay rises (Ibrahim Taguri)
- Opinion: Open doors and open minds (Sam Phripp)
- Opinion: Time to dump the 4 hour A & E target (Catherine Royce)
- ONTRAPORT and Marketing Automation for Creatives
- Linkblogging For 31/1/15
- Nick Excelled on the Last Leg
- Liverpool – Albert Dock – Some interesting photos
- Animal Research
- Downsizing threat to Buongiorno Italia
- @AamAadmiParty - might they be an Indian liberal party?
- Nick Clegg on The Last Leg
- Campaigning in Hungerford today
- Calling jihadis "wankers" is not original, Boris Johnson
- Simon Shaw 31st Jan - 10:01pm
@John Roffey "That said – the fundamental problem is that Osborne has provided all sorts of incentives and tax avoidance schemes for the multinationals to...
- John Roffey 31st Jan - 9:45pm
@ Simon Shaw "If you looked at the graph that accompanied that article in the Telegraph you will see that all of that £125 billion...
- Judy 31st Jan - 9:07pm
@Andrew It's really regrettable that you have had a bad experience with the NHS, but I have to say our local GP service is excellent...
- Matthew Huntbach 31st Jan - 9:02pm
Alex Sabine The connection between a restrictive planning system and high house prices is not a ‘right-wing line’ but a matter of elementary economic logic,...
- Stephen Hesketh 31st Jan - 8:56pm
James Back in the real world I have just followed the link to your blog/webpage http://badly-drawn-llama.blogspot.co.uk/ The graph associated with your most recent article is...
- Alex Sabine 31st Jan - 8:44pm
@ Matthew "You put the planning system as the factor pushing up house prices, the usual right-wing line. It ignores the way that if putting...