- Labour are trapped in a nightmare of two parties - Tim Farron on Corbyn's speech
- More Lib Dem by election GAINS - one right next to Witney
- Richard Kemp and Liverpool Lib Dems set up street stall outside Labour Conference
- Even George Osborne Gets It: "Hard Brexit did not win a majority"
- Brexit: World War II without guns
- Assad, Appeasement, Aleppo and the Collapse of International Law (Jonathan Brown)
- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Brexit: World War II without guns (Phil Aisthorpe)
- LDVideo: Liz Leffman: Come and help my campaign to save Oxfordshire’s NHS & bus services (Caron Lindsay)
- I Wrote A Thing...
- Stand up for your local pharmacies
- Lydiate – well not really but just into Great Atcar but only by yards
- 20 Countries Drowning in Debt
- Could Paul Mason be the next leader of the Labour Party?
- RTPI: Politicians in Planning Conference this November
- The Blood is the Life for 30-09-2016
- Review: Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut
- My must-reads this week September 30, 2016
- Hypocritical UKIP AMs apply double standards on double-jobbing
- Sue Sutherland 30th Sep - 1:36pm
These are great results. A huge congratulations to our Blackpool candidate for standing and keeping the flag flying. When Labour continues its in fighting these...
- Sue Sutherland 30th Sep - 1:21pm
I think an on-line petition would be great. Perhaps including an option to put your age. It's the best way to get large numbers of...
- Nigel Jones 30th Sep - 1:13pm
Rebecca raises an important cultural-based issue, i.e. that where selective schools exist, parents and others give them their attention to the neglect of the other...
- Chris 30th Sep - 1:01pm
"The RAF should press ahead with airdrops and airlifts to besieged areas; not just as a logistical second-best option for delivering aid, but as a...
- Ian Hurdley 30th Sep - 12:37pm
Paul Emerson Written or unwritten, the constitutional position is clear; Parliament is sovereign, not 'the people', not the party in government, not the Executive, no...
- Richard Underhill 30th Sep - 12:11pm
See also William Jefferson Clinton's attempts to negotiate with the late President Assad, father of the current President Assad. He reported on an opportunity missed,...