- On Sarah Wollaston's naming and shaming in The Times of "very aggressive male bloggers"
- Daily Mail attacks Nick Clegg for Cyril Smith RIP tribute. Why?
- Opinion: Regina v Nigel Evans should wake up MPs
- Jeremy Browne's 'Race Plan'. I've read it, so here's my review...
- The verdict of Philip Collins, chief speech writer for Tony Blair, on Nick Clegg: "the Deputy Prime Minister should be applauded by all liberal voters"
- Ed Davey MP writes… An onshore wind cap makes no sense (Edward Davey MP)
- Michael Moore MP writes… Scotland’s place in the world (Michael Moore MP)
- John Leech MP writes…My Voice, My Vote (John Leech MP)
- Stephen Lloyd MP writes… Can good Religious Education build better communities? (Stephen Lloyd MP)
- Danny Alexander writes… Direct community engagement on Scotland’s future (Danny Alexander MP)
- Off at Least One Fence
- Neil attempts to cook Chinese Chicken Satay Fried Rice with a surprising amount of success
- Vince Cable cracks down on 'dodgy directors'
- In a democracy, civil disobedience is not ok
- Lobbying and the European Elections
- I've "got the facts" and I still demand we scrap fees!
- 10 years of the Speke Garston coastal reserve
- At last, a new fence in Stroud Green
- It Is Time To Move To Somewhere Isolated (I Vote Yukon)
- Stephen Howse 19th Apr - 8:12pm
Indeed. So do we really need another one in a position of power and influence?
- Caracatus 19th Apr - 7:57pm
Bath is one of the 12 or so seats the Lib Dems will almost certainly win, so I hope they pick someone who has the...
- David-1 19th Apr - 7:30pm
I'm sure the loss of the members has to be counted Nick's biggest win, as by it he's moved the Liberal Democrats significantly to the...
- David Evans 19th Apr - 7:18pm
David Evershed - Which bit of losing 22,000 members; 2,150 councillors; 5 MPs, most of our MSPs and in a month's time most if not...
- Geoffrey Payne 19th Apr - 7:04pm
I guessed Dennis Potter and I was right! Luck I guess although I knew he was left wing. It is worth finding the video clips...
- David Evans 19th Apr - 7:01pm
Ah well, there goes another seat in 2015. Sadly even in a strong seat like this, incumbency was by far our best chance.