- As the political vacuum in the UK continues, the markets are filling the gap
- Clearing up the mess left by others, first task of the week
- People joining Lib Dems at rate of one a minute: 50 new members in St Albans alone
- Will Joe or his Labour challengers just suck the life out of Liverpool's surrounding borough's?
- We can't have both
- Cameron – one of those leaders who will be defined in history by a single enormous mistake
- Referendum shows that people turn out when they know that their votes count
- The photo that will sink any Boris Johnson Premiership
- Could this Labour MP save the country?
- David-1 27th Jun - 3:20pm
Given that the Tories, in both of their Leave and Remain factions (which can now be seen as a coordinated and cynical attempt to cover...
- Conor McGovern 27th Jun - 3:09pm
It's great having new members from all walks of life calling the Lib Dems their home. :)
- Matt Jackson 27th Jun - 3:07pm
Agree Dean. The driving forces behind why people voted the way they did are numerous and complex and cannot be distilled down into 2 or...
- paul barker 27th Jun - 2:59pm
OK so lets call it 67,000. Beware spurious accuracy. Thats a lot more than I imagined. Has anyone told Wiki?
- Peter Watson 27th Jun - 2:58pm
@Andrew McCaig "I think if there was another General Election before article 50 is enacted, and the majority of MPs following that election voted not...
- Peter Watson 27th Jun - 2:55pm
Oops again - obviously before referendum membership would have been 60600. Not my day for numbers!