- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour's silly games over the Bedroom Tax
- Our worst nightmare? Peter Kellner's scenario 3: "Lib Dems choose who's the PM"
- Vince speaks out against "devastating and ideologically driven" Tory spending cuts plan
- Dear Liberal Democrat MPs: Judicial Review restrictions are a messy compromise too far.
- "The best opinion poll I've seen in a long time" says Nick Clegg
- Cochrane review: Vaping can help you quit smoking (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Universal Basic Income is the way forward for the Liberal Democrats (Robin McGhee)
- Morrissey Progress Report – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Lib Dem MPs were right not to play Labour’s silly games over the Bedroom Tax (Caron Lindsay)
- Baroness Sally Hamwee writes…Localism and liberalism, urban and rural (Sally Hamwee)
- ALDC Chief Executive's Report Dec 2014
- I wonder what the magistrates were thinking
- Using taxation to deliver fairness
- Putin jumps the shark
- Country's only Green Party controlled council has one of worst recycling rates
- Waterloo: Four days that changed Europe's destiny by Tim Clayton
- Acocks Green Station's New Lifts Open Today
- Tory Thinking in NW Hants - Schools as an Unnecessary Evil
- By-Election Report- 18 December 2014
- Hywel 19th Dec - 5:28pm
"Hywel: it’s a convention and we were asked in the recent past not to put sensitive items in the public domain." My point was less...
- Ed Shepherd 19th Dec - 5:23pm
Some kind of citizen's income is a good idea. It does away with much of the wasteful bureaucracy of the benefits system, gets rid of...
- tpfkar 19th Dec - 5:20pm
Oops....post in haste on a Friday afternoon on the way out of the office. Previous post withdrawn with apology. So it's +6 NET with 14...
- Hywel 19th Dec - 5:15pm
Even if that was right John and the world as we know it would stop if the government lost a non-binding vote (which some people...
- Richard Dean 19th Dec - 5:10pm
The big problem with UBI is that it's about as far from liberal and democratic as you can get, and about as damaging to people's...
- Maurice Leeke 19th Dec - 5:08pm
I rather assumed that if we held 14 out of 22 we must have lost 8. Or have I missed something ?