- Washington Women’s March contributing to the new Liberator song book? (Bernard Aris)
- Maybe not! We must not let Theresa get away with it. (Katharine Pindar)
- Some Military Mathematics? (Steve Trevethan)
- A tale of two Presidents (Paul Walter)
- Trump could be a good thing (Caron Lindsay)
- Interesting Links for 24-01-2017
- On Brexit and the tectonic plates of geopolitics
- Lib Dem membership incentive scheme rides again
- On coming out as a feminist
- Milton Keynes before Milton Keynes
- Lord Bonkers' Diary: Driven down from the North of Rutland
- A great send off for Charles (Uncle Albert) Walker
- The Council's new Rough Sleepers Scrutiny Group will basically involve this:
- Parliamentary committee calls for public funding to be linked to political party diversity
- Mrs May's embarrassing relationship
- Catherine Jane Crosland 24th Jan - 5:41am
Lorenzo, Thank you. And you are absolutely right to say that the party does need to consult more with members and supporters to develope a...
- Catherine Jane Crosland 24th Jan - 5:27am
Katharine Pindar, I certainly wasn't suggesting that our by-election candidates should just focus on local issues. A by-election should always be about national issues as...
- Lorenzo Cherin 24th Jan - 1:16am
This is interesting ! It is time for some polling and direct democracy in our party ! Online referendums and votes to take the views...
- matt 24th Jan - 1:03am
I would have so much love and respect for the Libdems if we could hear them say something along the lines..... Ok, the referendum result...
- Glenn 24th Jan - 12:56am
I think it very simple. You look at the opinion polls which consistently show that over 70% (in other words the vast majority of people)...
- Belinda Brooks-Gordo 24th Jan - 12:38am
In that case, conference may have to call on the songwriting talents of the Bournemouth collective (they know who they are) to improve on the...