- Opinion: Our liberal identity crisis (Steve Bradley)
- Poverty at its lowest since 2004/5? (Joe Otten)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- Opinion: Nelson Mandela: A personal tribute (Parmjit Singh Gill)
- Opinion: The inspiration of Nelson Mandela (Issan Ghazni)
- Charles Beaumont 11th Dec - 11:51am
Bill You seem to be forgetting that a 36% vote for Labour represents a 7 point increase on 2010. Labour's vote was incredibly low in...
- Prateek Buch 11th Dec - 11:25am
hahah I mis-read that line, in which case I wholeheartedly disagree with the leadership's analysis :-)
- Russell Eagling 11th Dec - 11:22am
Thanks Ed - and I look forward to the wedding too!
- Bill le Breton 11th Dec - 11:19am
Paul, that is exactly it ... but that was also the case at Christmas 1981 and Spring 1982 (before Falklands). At first you can't believe...
- Chris 11th Dec - 11:18am
"The Lib Dems will be far more likely to advocate more tax increases on the wealthy, including Vince Cable’s mansion tax, and fewer and different...
- Stephen Tall 11th Dec - 11:13am
@ Prateek - "I am afraid I disagree wholeheartedly with your analysis..." I think I made it clear this was the Lib Dem leadership's line....