- Norman Baker's genius response to David Cameron: David, I need you to stop sending dishonest and patronising letters
- Peter Kellner's latest projection gives hope to the Lib Dems but points to the squeakiest of squeaky bum times
- Lord Tony Greaves writes...Why a new coalition would be a bad idea
- In which I seriously contemplate voting Labour
- ICM poll says Nick Clegg is safe in Sheffield Hallam
- The Independent View: Benefit the nation and the voters (Anthony Tuffin)
- Opinion: Why I would be wary of another coalition with the Conservatives (Cara Jenkinson)
- The real problem with #EdStone is that Miliband cannot be sure he will be able to deliver (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: Labour isn’t Keynesian – that’s why Liberal Democrats had to be (Toby MacDonnell)
- There is no need for Clegg to make an EU Referendum a red line. This does not signify agreement to it (Caron Lindsay)
- Congratulations to my friends in Alberta
- MyCouncillor Story: Newspapers Back Lib Dems
- Independent schools: no longer for the likes of us
- The Blood is The Life 06-05-2015
- A quick video summary of Lib Dem national policies
- Ukip suspends parliamentary candidate after he threatens to shoot rival candidate
- The Dungeon Dimension and voting Liberally
- What you need to know about the Liberal Democrats if there's a hung Parliament
- Top economist puts Plaid Cymru in their place
- Politics is Show Business For Ugly People; press & politicians both collude to keep it that way
- John Roffey 6th May - 11:21am
According to the Independent - the Mail has blocked regular columnist Peter Hitchens article this week because of his contempt for Cameron & Osborne. Simon...
- Steve Way 6th May - 11:16am
@Samuel Griffiths Nobody voted against PR a proportional system was not on offer....
- paul barker 6th May - 11:15am
Will the Libdems continue to back PR, will the Pope remain a Catholic ? UKIP will not get 14%, I predict 8%.
- matt 6th May - 11:11am
@Dr Michael Taylor " It’s in the constitution of the Lib Dems that there can only be a coalition with another party if -amongst other...
- FRobert Britton 6th May - 11:06am
As a graduate in Politics, I can confirm that the Lib Dems look favourites to win Montgomeryshire. Arguably they have the best candidate, and an...
- Samuel Griffiths 6th May - 10:59am
Jane Ann Liston: I had that exact thought myself. When the LibDems become king maker again I don't want to hear a peep out of...