- Clegg opposes ban on halal and kosher slaughter; now we need to hear his reasons
- Nick Clegg's speech to the Lib Dem spring conference in full
- Five reasons why Liberal Democrats leave York in good spirits.
- Nick Clegg announces 2015 negotiating team
- Six points I took from Nick Clegg's Lib Dem conference Q&A
- Conference Photo Gallery Part 1 – What the LDV team did (The Voice)
- Paul Burstow MP writes…My two suggestions to improve the Care Bill (Paul Burstow MP)
- Opinion: My resignation from Federal Conference Committee (Kelly-Marie Blundell)
- Opinion: Making friends with Nick Clegg again… (Paul Walter)
- Opinion: A poor careers move (Adam Killeya)
- Cambridge Businesses Benefit From EU Membership
- Labour's tax and spend plan in full
- The nasty side of nerds
- The Lib Dem Left at Conference
- Nationalists lie about Willie Rennie's comments on more powers
- UN Commission on the Status of Women
- Countryside Rangers event at Balgay Hill this Friday!
- "Bet you'd rather watch two hot chicks who are smart and who disagree yell at each other"
- Spring conference photos
- Angela Merkel and David Cameron talk to Software AG at CeBIT
- Mick Taylor 10th Mar - 8:23pm
The problem isn't contracting out, it's the contract they are given. It is perfectly possible to include requirements for high levels of service delivery when...
- Simon Banks 10th Mar - 8:14pm
Chris B - why would OMOV help people who couldn't afford to go to conference under the present system? If anything it'd increase the imbalance...
- Simon Banks 10th Mar - 8:06pm
I agree with Phil. It's not impossible, but if the President is not on the negotiating team, (s)he could play an important role in conveying...
- g 10th Mar - 7:54pm
Paul, that point is implicit in what I wrote. I imagine, in power, Labour will be far more liberal on immigration than their current rhetoric...
- Caron Lindsay 10th Mar - 7:42pm
Kelly-Marie, Thanks you for all your work on FCC. You're a wise voice and I'm glad you'll still be there to advise on accessibility matters.
- Paul in Twickenham 10th Mar - 7:41pm
@g - Liberal Democrats say "immigration is good for Britain" - .http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2569103/Net-migration-soars-212-000-year-despite-Camerons-tough-talk-cutting-number-tens-thousands.html Labour say "Some immigration is good for Britain" - http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/chuka-umunna-immigration-labour-toughens-3009396. If I might...