- How Lib Dems are using Pokemon Go (Caron Lindsay)
- Brexit: How we could be in the single market with greater control over immigration – the Adam Smith Institute (Paul Walter)
- Why does the Tory Government want students to be even poorer? (Anna Pitcher)
- Lib Dems react to closure of Cedars family immigration facility (Caron Lindsay)
- Liberal Democrats need to have radical solutions to collapse of industrial communities (Edwin Moriarty)
- The Blood is the Life for 23-07-2016
- Corbyn's plans for big drugs companies could undermine the NHS
- Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support after child tantrum row
- After Brexit, breaking down barriers in science is more necessary than ever
- Ludlow Library opening hours cuts are wrong - it should remain open on Saturday afternoons
- Tay Road Bridge 50th Anniversary - Free Family Fun Day! #trb50
- Boris Johnson's claim that Brexit wasn't isolationist rings hollow
- Interesting Links for 23-07-2016
- A journey round Leicester's central ring road
- Wapley Bushes wins major environmental award for fourth year running
- DJ 23rd Jul - 1:50pm
Arron Banks said he ran an American campaign during the referendum, and while a system exists to reward two-party politics negative campaigning with misinformation trumping...
- Stevan Rose 23rd Jul - 1:37pm
"AV is not PR." Ask people who are not aficionados of voting systems what they thought they were voting for in 2011. Most thought they...
- nvelope2003 23rd Jul - 12:47pm
People have been talking about massive unemployment being created by machines and technology for over 200 years yet more people are employed than ever before....
- Eddie Sammon 23rd Jul - 12:47pm
PR is needed. However I sill think the Cabinet should reserve the power to launch airstrikes. There's a problem, in my opinion, with the way...
- Richard Underhill 23rd Jul - 12:40pm
David Cameron agreed to votes at 16 for one referendum and disagreed for another, even though it would have been in his interest. MEPs are...
- Richard Easter 23rd Jul - 12:39pm
Proportional Representation is becoming more and more relevent, as there is now significant ideological differences and splits within all major political parties. * Labour are...