- Moving towards a progressive alliance (Layla Moran)
- General Election Webinars 2017 (Natalie Chindipha)
- Does Parliament have the plushest waiting room in the world? (Paul Walter)
- Soft Brexit Tory MPs who sign up for a hard Brexit manifesto will be responsible for an historic mistake (Paul Walter)
- I hope the Russians love their children too (Edward Crabtree)
- Labour lacking clarity on key policy
- Dundee Mental Health Awareness Week
- Lib Dem membership will pass 100,000 today
- Interesting Links for 24-04-2017
- Lib Dems select Sarah Lowes as prospective candidate in Speaker's constituency
- Labour still minus a candidate for #Hastings #StLeonards and #Rye as General Election looms!
- North Woolwich to Palace Gates
- Leicester Tories to target Liz Kendall (with swords and sandals)
- New LED lights throughout Gunthorpe by end of February 2018
- Nicholas Cunningham 24th Apr - 9:42am
Great news regarding membership figures and with the French election showing that politics of the centre can overcome political extremism, hope can win over fear,...
- William 24th Apr - 9:42am
Absolutely! Well said.
- bob sayer 24th Apr - 9:33am
Spare a thought for us elderly membership secretaries in a Branch, I keep finding members I didnt know we had I can only exist because...
- frankie 24th Apr - 9:11am
How are the online donations going? Wife will kill me if she works out how often I'm just donating a fiver, after awhile it mounts...
- John Kelly 24th Apr - 9:04am
Membership system seems pretty robust. Membership officers in local parties get real time notification each time a new member joins online. My local Party has...
- Ian Sanderson 24th Apr - 8:24am
A hearty welcome Nicholas as our standard bearer for the UK's largest constituency, in terms of voter numbers, which has elected two Liberal/LibDem MPs in...