- Lord Paul Strasburger writes…Report shows that nobody thinks Home Office is right on investigatory powers (Paul Strasburger)
- With his Trident stance Corbyn shows himself to be no fan of ‘new politics’ (David Thorpe)
- Lib Dems disagree on EU referendum date (Caron Lindsay)
- Political disconnect in Calais and Dunkirk (Bradley Albrow)
- Don’t be left voiceless (Thomas Shakespeare)
- Thank you! Stockport courthouse saved
- A People's Peace for Cyprus, by Alexander Lordos, Erol Kaymak and Nathalie Tocci
- W1A: The Complete Series 1 and 2
- A fascinating panel debate on the British General Election of 2015
- Shropshire's new council leader is determined your voice won't be heard at council meetings
- Request Blog 2 of 2: Top Gear for el_staplador
- Hornby Trains in trouble
- Bird's eye view of Liverpool's waterways
- Request Blog 1 of 2: Why I Blog for @StarShard
- Key candidates petition for removal of UKIP's Welsh leader
- Peter Parsons 11th Feb - 6:34pm
"Peter Parsons, I thank you for coming on and explaining the doctor’s case. I want junior doctors to be paid more, I’m just not comfortable...
- Roland 11th Feb - 6:29pm
I also would like to congratulate Paul Strasburger, both on his committee work and on his articles for various IT community publications, that attempted to...
- Victor Grayson 11th Feb - 6:28pm
RC-foreign countries must be buying government bonds to provide the flow of foreign currency to finance our excess expenditure on foreign goods. RC-what effect would...
- Kenneth Carr 11th Feb - 6:11pm
And yet, only last year.. http://www.libdemvoice.org/new-campaign-poster-highlights-tax-cut-45312.html Or perhaps tax cuts and tax rises are both progressive?
- Psi 11th Feb - 6:04pm
Mick Taylor “There is absolutely no evidence that so-called ‘good’ candidates poll better” Well as no-one is claiming men = good; women = bad this...
- Peter Parsons 11th Feb - 5:59pm
Dav, I disagree. There are lots of proportional elections already in the UK - Scottish Parliament (AMS), Scottish local government (STV), Welsh Assembly (AMS), Northern...