- Opinion: Float like a butterfly, vote like a xxx?
- Money saving expert Martin Lewis on Labour's fees policy: 'Poorer students will subsidise city investment bankers'
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage
- Opinion: Liberal Democrats should support abolishing the Monarchy – and it is the right time to do so
- Danny Alexander: if we allow the Tories to govern by themselves, it frightens me
- Opinion: Combined authorities and English devolution (George Potter)
- To hit the LibDems, Labour give £2 billion to graduates earning 32%+ above the average wage (Paul Walter)
- Three reasons why Talk of the Glens is much better than the Daily Mail (Caron Lindsay)
- Paul Burstow MP writes… Mental health and employment support must be available to all who need it (Paul Burstow MP)
- Lord Tim Clement-Jones writes…A record number of councils are calling for a clampdown on Fixed Odds Betting Terminals – the Government must act (Tim Clement-Jones)
- Don't mention the - tuition fees!
- Six of the Best 496
- Double Credit to Lib Dems for Delivering Zero Council Tax Increase
- The half truths of apologists for Putin's agression in Ukraine.
- Clickbait Experiment Taboos You Should Break
- Green, Cheap, Electricity?
- Foreign exchange controls in 1955 and 1969: when a Labour MP sounded like UKIP
- The Conscience Clause: The Scriptural Position
- Showing MPs the yellow card
- Opinion poll scorecard: latest voting intention figures from each firm 1/3
- malc 1st Mar - 8:47pm
The national polls in Sundays papers have the LibDems at 6% and 8%, basically where they have been for many months. During the week Scottish...
- Philip Thomas 1st Mar - 8:46pm
Erm, sorry, no it wasn't, it was £9,000... never mind then.
- Philip Thomas 1st Mar - 8:32pm
@Simon Shaw- stuart is talking in relation to the situation in 2012, when the fee level was £6,000 anyway.
- Philip Thomas 1st Mar - 8:29pm
@Simon Shaw. But your MP voted against the increase in tuition fees, so why would the voters mention it to you? I have not engaged...
- Simon Shaw 1st Mar - 8:18pm
@Stuart Others can view the chart, should they so wish, and form their own view. You still haven't answered my question, so, for the third...
- Philip Thomas 1st Mar - 8:16pm
@Simon Shaw. I really hope you're not making a self-fulfilling prophecy. I at any rate have more than zero intention of voting Liberal Democrat in...