- David Ward: "if I lived in #Gaza would I fire a rocket? - probably yes"
- Lord Rennard: Lib Dems continue investigation into peer while party official apologises for lapse
- Opinion: Beware conflating offence with racism – Don’t demand David Ward’s expulsion
- Good news: Voters places themselves and the Lib Dems in the centre. Bad news: that doesn't mean they're liberals
- Ukip may well win a seat in May 2015. But the least likely person to get elected is Nigel Farage
- Some reminders about commenting on Liberal Democrat Voice (The Voice)
- Caron’s Sunday Selection: Must-read articles from the Sunday papers (Caron Lindsay)
- Ed Miliband’s speech: tricky message, poor timing (Stephen Tall)
- Ed Davey writes… Delivering on climate change & delivering on fuel poverty (Edward Davey MP)
- Opinion: It is the end of the two-state solution that will bring peace to Gaza (Richard Kilpatrick)
- UK Government to protect National Parks from fracking
- Blether Tay-Gither - Storytelling in Dundee
- Interest rate rise effect on mortgages – This could be the biggest threat to economic recovery
- Halsall War Memorial
- Rack renting: condemned in 1553 and stil going strong.
- Julian Huppert's Summer Survey
- Labour fail to bid for resources for Welsh Cities
- Why I Don't Post Much About Politics At The Moment
- Social Liberal Conference: Farron on the Radical challenge now the Regan/Thatcher/ Blair consensus is dead
- New CCTV cameras to tackle antisocial behaviour in Ludlow town centre
- Eddie Sammon 28th Jul - 11:18am
Hi Peter, we are going a bit off topic, so I'll try to keep it short. I think loyalty to broadly "liberal" principles are the...
- jedibeeftrix 28th Jul - 11:14am
"with William Dartmouth and Jill Seymour registering no votes at all, not even against Lithuania adopting the euro." Why would they want to do that...
- Matthew Huntbach 28th Jul - 10:59am
Stephen Hesketh I love all this talk of fables and ice cream vans but it doesn’t take into account the issue of the customers having...
- peter tyzack 28th Jul - 10:55am
love the old photo, where on earth did you find it.?.. no school looks like that anymore..!
- paul barker 28th Jul - 10:55am
This sounds good to me, especially if we can stop comment threads turning into private conversations between 2 or 3 people.
- jedibeeftrix 28th Jul - 10:40am
no complaints from me, Caron. :)