- Could there be three ironic (?) tragedies that follow a leave vote?
- Nick Clegg on the Brexit Betrayal
- Referendum Results open thread
- "Devastated and angry" Farron says Lib Dems will fight for a "tolerant, open-hearted, optimistic and outward looking" country
- It was only when he mentioned the knife that we started to panic inside
- The mess we are in (Geoff Crocker)
- What next for the Liberal Democrats post-referendum? (Tony Lloyd)
- Leaving the EU hampers progress on climate change (Jim Hodgson)
- Carmichael: Britain needs to hear liberal internationalist voices like never before (The Voice)
- After Brexit; what strategy for ‘Remain’? (Paul Reynolds)
- EU Referendum Reaction
- Post bexit Britain - What would Lloyd George say?
- Lydiate – Classic Car & Bike Show – 3rd July
- Day 5654: If You Brexit You Bought It
- Now what?
- Sefton Adult Community Centre- an uplifting and inspiring event
- EU Referendum: Unbearable and Unacceptable
- To Bootle seafarers past, present and future Hugh Baird brings hope with new Port Academy
- Referendum Positives...
- Brexit - how on earth did we get to here?
- Nick Collins 24th Jun - 9:08pm
The coalition was an unmitigated disaster, It paved the way for the current government, led by a child who chose to play with fire. I...
- Bill le Breton 24th Jun - 9:08pm
David Beckett is of course right when he calls for us to: "POST BREXIT INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS We apply to join EFTA We attempt to negotiate...
- Steve Way 24th Jun - 8:58pm
I doubt there would be time for an independence referendum and the requisite dismemberment of the U.K. prior to the exit from the EU being...
- Caracatus 24th Jun - 8:49pm
and of course the Liberal Democrats used to do quite well in cities until a certain leader
- Michael BG 24th Jun - 8:43pm
@ Peter Parson Having constituencies based on local authority areas would provide variable sized constituencies, and having STV would make them multi-member. In 2016 2,136,405...
- Caracatus 24th Jun - 8:41pm
Theakes is right, the prospect of a General election in six months or less is very real, we need a pact with the Greens for...