- ++ Breaking...Willie Rennie: I hope that fair minded people will give Alistair Carmichael a second chance
- Statement from Alistair Carmichael following leak inquiry
- How not to motivate your exhausted, defeated candidates...
- LibLink: Ryan Coetzee: The Liberal Democrats must reunite, rebuild or remain in opposition
- Lynne Featherstone writes...Why I'm backing Norman Lamb for leader
- Introducing ALTER (Daniel Henry)
- Why calling for HQ staff to be sacked is unacceptable and will not be tolerated on LDV (Caron Lindsay)
- LDV’s Sunday Best: our 7 most-read articles this week (The Voice)
- LibLink: Ryan Coetzee: The Liberal Democrats must reunite, rebuild or remain in opposition (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: On black spiders, royalty and liberalism (Mark Posen)
- Wallington booming and blooming
- Lyric Centre for the North West comes to Cheadle
- Alistair Carmichael
- 100,000 additional Rugby World Cup 2015 tickets to go on sale
- London Lib Dem leadership hustings: June 17th
- Closure of Launceston custody centre confirmed
- Buskers 'face £1,000 fine for not smiling' under new town centre protection order
- End of Drop In Sessions at Tyseley CAB
- Kina's party for Lindsay's birthday
- Fear is inevitable. Fear is respectable. Live with it, or don't fight elections.
- Malcolm Todd 25th May - 4:18pm
"I don’t want the tax officials snooping around people’s houses." Which is why a land tax is a good idea, Eddie (well, it's one reason)...
- Little Jackie Paper 25th May - 4:06pm
Richard - 'Most people are UK citizens, or not, by chance of birth. I suspect those who believe that we should have empathy for all...
- Little Jackie Paper 25th May - 3:56pm
'I think it punishes people who have bought land for no good reason.' Surely the point of an LVT is that it might be your...
- Richard 25th May - 3:54pm
@ Little Jackie Paper "... as they aren’t citizens my sympathy is somewhat limited". Already we see the referendum battle lines emerging. Most people are...
- David Blake 25th May - 3:53pm
And of course despite the fact that Zimbabwe withdrew from the Commonwealth, its citizens in this country can still vote here.
- suzanne fletcher 25th May - 3:39pm
I would hope there can be an answer to this that does not increase bureaucracy, but enables serious canidates with broad support to stand. I...