- What do you think will be the result of the Scottish independence referendum? Your predictions, please...
- ++ Mike Hancock MP quits Lib Dems
- Yes Scotland is a bit late to realise that Wings over Scotland is bad news.
- Opinion: English devolution - with maps
- Note to agents: do not publish anything you learn at postal vote opening
- Let’s get some action on votes at 16 (Caron Lindsay)
- Salmond’s bizarre public dig at critical commentator Torrance shows Scotland had a lucky escape (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: A constitutional convention: If not now, when? (Linda Jack)
- Opinion: The Immigration Premium: A positive approach to immigration (Drew Durning)
- Opinion: Simple, liberal ideas for London (Anthony Fairclough)
- Laptop Stolen
- Isn't this treason or something?
- A failed attempt to improve telling rides again in a different guise
- Why do people join political parties? (And why don't they do it now?)
- Windows on a community – Maghull Station
- I remember going cruising sometime ago and the cabaret were Ant n Dec - unfortunately the ship hit an iceberg - you should have seen the shocked look on Ant's face as I went both hands down on deck.
- Myths and misconceptions in the UK science policy debate
- The Beginning of a New, Stronger Country For Us All
- I have a friend - he brews his own beer. He likes nothing better in the morning than sparging his wort before breakfast.
- Lib Dem policy of free school meals creates 76 new jobs
- Simon Banks 23rd Sep - 7:13pm
There is some truth in this: obviously in a crisis, or at a fundamental turning point, engagement will increase. But I can't see how someone...
- Sarah Noble 23rd Sep - 6:47pm
Dav, I distinctly remember the No2AV mailshot having a picture of Nick Clegg with the fees pledge on the front.
- Andrew Page 23rd Sep - 6:39pm
A "narrow escape"? I think that's going too far. Salmond has, after all, been First Minister for seven years. It was an unnecessary and undignified...
- hireton 23rd Sep - 6:37pm
Is this the Michael Moore who said : "So far we have not yet heard a convincing argument that says you should change the basis...
- Sesenco 23rd Sep - 6:23pm
The way I look at it is that anyone who is subject to the jurisdiction of an elected public body should be entitled to elect...
- JohnTilley 23rd Sep - 6:05pm
A week is a long time in politics -- but is it long enough for Nick Clegg and Danny Alexander to overcome their fundaental differences...