- Poll sensation for Jo Swinson - new poll shows she's ahead of SNP in tight race
- Liberal Democrat manifesto - detailed costings published
- That's not how we used to do politics in the Highlands: SNP candidate takes supporters on aggressive visit to Charles Kennedy's office
- Opinion: The regret of voting Yes
- Nick Clegg's BBC1 interview - Evan Davis disappoints with constant references to Clegg's multi-national background
- That two horse race is on: Scottish Ashcroft polls show it’s Liberal Democrats against the SNP (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: This isn’t just an economic recovery, this is a Liberal Democrat economic recovery (George Crozier)
- Why Labour and Conservative supporters should vote Liberal Democrat (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: A manifesto for young people (Ryan Mercer)
- Lord Navnit Dholakia writes..Lib Dem BAME manifesto takes pro-active approach to valuing different cultures, combating racism and reducing inequality (Lord Navnit Dholakia)
- The Blood is The Life 18-04-2015
- Report it online to Stockport Council for a quicker service
- Is the SNP surge the future of British politics?
- Exit polls are banned - and that covers social media monitoring too
- M58 – Crash protection barriers at Maghull's Poverty Lane
- Old Ordnance Survey Map – It's 1958 in West Lancs and it still has the railways we now want restoring to use!
- If Cameron accepts the Sun's endorsement, he's endorsing Katie Hopkins' hate
- Council Headquarters front entrance doors to be replaced
- Labour out of the race in Harborough, Oadby & Wigston
- LibDemVoice Fantasy Football League: how it stands after Week 32
- Glenn 18th Apr - 11:33am
Philip. The Greens have picked up as many disaffected "lib dems" as "labour" voters. People really vote for policies for a variety of reasons. When...
- George Flaxman 18th Apr - 11:31am
Sky News broadcast an interesting item earlier today from Joey Jones in Danny Alexander's Inverness constituency. In talking to people on the streets about a...
- Alec 18th Apr - 11:31am
And on the caliber of candidates for the local SNP: https://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/fp/news/highlands/551845/undefined-headline-294/
- Alec 18th Apr - 11:30am
(Splitting this because multiple links aren't allowed.) And here's what he thinks of the majority of those he wants to represent: https://twitter.com/_paulmonaghan/status/489156158939492352 For some reason...
- Alec 18th Apr - 11:29am
TA-G, it's back albeit with a Wiki caveat that it's being considered for deletion. Prolly because he's not significant enough. On the subject of SNP...
- Caron Lindsay 18th Apr - 11:26am
No, they aren't, John Tilley. Malc, I doubt you will see any party leader advise anyone to vote for another party, and that's understandable. Willie...