- Tim Farron MP writes…Liberal Democrats will work with anyone to reform the House of Lords (Tim Farron MP)
- Conference Countdown 2015: Human Rights motion – we need to be careful not to throw the baby out with the bath water (Paul Walter)
- Jo Swinson writes…Dissolution honours make the contribution of women look invisible (Jo Swinson)
- Lord Jim Wallace writes: New Lib Dem colleagues will campaign with me to reform House of Lords (Jim Wallace)
- Why I’m not going to castigate Jeremy Corbyn over women only train carriages (Caron Lindsay)
- Lamont Dozier – I was in the same room as the Motown legend!
- Library In The Gardens (Botanic Gardens)
- Why doesn't the alphabet apply to Knights and Dames?
- Read the manifestos from Lib Dems vying to be GLA candidates
- Whole community invited to Cheadle Muslim Association funday
- Steal Like An Artist
- My must-reads this week August 28, 2015
- Cost of rail electrification four times higher
- Follow the new and not so new Lib Dem peers on Twitter
- Latest peers' list underlines need for reform
- Richard Underhill 28th Aug - 3:36pm
John Tilley 28th Aug '15 - 9:14am Gorbachev asked the equivalent body in the USSR to vote for electoral reform. They did as they were...
- Eddie Sammon 28th Aug - 3:33pm
Thanks Jennie! I think I'm in the "boycott the Lords" group, but yes big honours deserved indeed.
- David Raw 28th Aug - 3:32pm
Thank you so much for posting that, Caron. Much loved and much missed.
- Dave G Fawcett 28th Aug - 3:31pm
As someone living and campaigning in the N.E. of England I find it disappointing that, apart from Alan Beith, I do not recognise a single...
- Ann Smith 28th Aug - 3:30pm
I am deeply ashamed of my country.i The response to the appalling inhumanity that Europe and the UK is displaying to this tragic situation is...
- Tony Dawson 28th Aug - 3:29pm
Not keen on therm personally but intrigued at the MBE distribution. Anyone outside Sheffield/the Leader's office considered eligible?