- How does Clegg build on the success of The Last Leg? (Caron Lindsay)
- Clegg on the Last Leg – first thoughts (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: MPs’ pay rises (Ibrahim Taguri)
- Opinion: Open doors and open minds (Sam Phripp)
- Opinion: Time to dump the 4 hour A & E target (Catherine Royce)
- Two noteworthy quotes
- A £400 bribe to stop smoking during pregnancy. Whatever next?
- Ooops! Ministry of Justice guide to courts forgets you are innocent until proven guilty
- Dulwich WW2 Air Raids Trail
- Five reasons not to vote Green
- Not Watching This Weekend: Mr Benn
- Lib Dem blogging on the slide
- Blyth Town Council , February Meetings
- If attempting to catch your flight, do not, I repeat, do not, try this yourself...
- David Cameron has given the Lib Dems their election slogan
- Roland 31st Jan - 5:16pm
Hidden in this sounding off about MP's renumeration, is actually a rather interesting point, namely: should MP's have a "community fund" for them to spend...
- Stephen Donnelly 31st Jan - 5:06pm
John Tilley : “This is the third LDV article in 24 hours on this Friday night TV programme. Are you perhaps getting a bit carried...
- Tony Dawson 31st Jan - 3:52pm
@ JohnTilley "One conclusion might be that Clegg should have spent 24 hours in A+E." He would have had to do that if the programme...
- Martin 31st Jan - 3:40pm
Ed Shepherd: Does that mean that you think that anyone who declared themselves bankrupt could have this "considerable debt of tens of thousands of pounds"...
- ATF 31st Jan - 3:29pm
@JohnTilley Or, in other words John, Nick reached over 1.5m voters the party needs to connect with and did so in a way that the...
- Ed Shepherd 31st Jan - 3:18pm
Tuition fees are not like a graduate tax. They are a debt. A considerable debt of tens of thousands of pounds repayable by anyone who...