- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg's message to the National Union of Students Conference
- Opinion: Why do I still care? (Anne Cunningham)
- Sarah Smith, a brave and committed Liberal Democrat candidate fighting the election while undergoing cancer treatment (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg’s statement on the SNP doesn’t preclude voting with them (Paul Walter)
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: On the campaign trail with Jenny Woods and Meri O’Connell in Reading (John Grout)
- Iain 26th Apr - 4:28pm
Stuart - I think the point there is that the popularity of the position would have been massively undermined, and the party could have badly...
- Denis Mollison 26th Apr - 4:28pm
@Eddie" I want to see very specific proposals – such as how many constituencies and how many politicians" Please see the very specific proposal link...
- David Allen 26th Apr - 4:25pm
Spot on Stuart, so the question is, what was it that actually gave Ming and Charles the sleepless nights? As you say, a belated discovery...
- Michael BG 26th Apr - 3:55pm
If we assume that the no deals with the SNP is an election tactic we need to discuss is it the right tactic. For the...
- Jennie 26th Apr - 3:48pm
I suspect that were I Scottish I might have had a similar journey. If it's any comfort, Ann, there are many of us in the...
- Adrian PR 26th Apr - 3:39pm
Thanks for taking the time to reply Eddie, (an unusual question, perhaps, but it has helped me to get a better picture of your line...