- Alison Goldsworthy quits party saying it's no place for "women who want to deliver change"
- Nicola Sturgeon challenges Nick Clegg to do the Ice Bucket Challenge
- ++ Coup for Ukip as Tory MP Carswell defects, triggers by-election in Clacton
- Opinion: Restructuring is important but the General Election is the priority
- Better Together can always make a better ad. Alex Salmond can not give us a better currency option than we have being part of the UK
- And the winner of the referendum debate was…….Charles Kennedy (Caron Lindsay)
- Reflections on Rotherham (3): Believing and taking responsibility (Joe Otten)
- Opinion: If Putin wishes for another cold war… (Mike Green)
- Reflections on Rotherham (2): Scapegoating one person misses the larger point (Patrick McAuley)
- Reflections on Rotherham (1): How one community in Rochdale took control to protect its children and young people (Elwyn Watkins)
- Linkblogging For 29/8/14
- Stamford railway station
- Jim Murphy cancels No Thanks tour after violence and intimidation from Yes campaigners
- Homophobic monks sighted in Brighton and Cambridge
- To the girl on the 363 tonight: thank you
- Why Gerald Vernon-Jackson's selection for Portsmouth South is good news
- Varnish with STunnel (On the same box)
- Where will the buck stop for Ludlow's collapsed town wall?
- eCops: Area Update 29/08/2014
- Judge slams lawyer for wearing 'Harry Potter' outfit in court
- Dave Besag 30th Aug - 1:54am
David was about! It's my home ward and we've held it since 2000 despite a couple of close calls in 2011 and 2014.
- Liberal Al 30th Aug - 12:45am
The problem with this situation is that there are far too many people in the West who seem all too willing to lap up all...
- David Allen 30th Aug - 12:10am
One egg doesn't make a pudding. Painting your opponents as thugs does you no credit.
- Colin 30th Aug - 12:07am
I wish I lived in Scotland so that I could vote, and then I would put a big fat yes on the ballot so that...
- Igor S 30th Aug - 12:01am
This is not about Ukraine, a failed state. This is about the international law and a mad dictator, Mr. Putin. He has trampled the law...
- Mike Green 29th Aug - 10:55pm
GF - as T-J says the our interest is ultimately not in simply supporting Ukraine or its government on an individual basis. It's about preparing...