- We need to focus on things which tangibly improve lives (Rob Parsons)
- +++BREAKING NEWS+++ Time for “slow news”? (Paul Walter)
- Assad, Appeasement, Aleppo and the Collapse of International Law (Jonathan Brown)
- Lord Roger Roberts write…highlighting the plight of child refugees (Lord Roger Roberts)
- Women in high places: senior female role models are essential in business and politics (Emily Fermor)
- Maidstone council suspends its litter wardens after woman is fined for feeding 'imaginary' ducks
- The Blood is the Life for 01-10-2016
- Rosetta with Europe or Blue Streak alone
- Donald Trump appeared in a porn video
- Brexit – How Much! (said with a Yorkshire accent of course)
- The top five people who ruined the Labour Party
- Riverside Approach : road improvements
- Interesting Links for 01-10-2016
- Human rights: what could be more British than that?
- Michael Elwyn, Corin Redgrave and The Newcomers
- malc 1st Oct - 4:19pm
My comment above was for paul barker.
- malc 1st Oct - 4:17pm
""4 people have been murdered by Brexit fans so far, 3 of them immigrants killed by mobs in the street." Unfortunately groups of young thugs...
- Ben Midgley 1st Oct - 4:15pm
The only alas is the condition of the people and the lame deflections everyone keeps coming up with to avoid dealing with the actual issue.
- Steve Trevethan 1st Oct - 4:03pm
Alas, the current cruelties in Syria are part of a series of hybrid wars which are a strategic policy of the US. US General Wesley...
- Martin Land 1st Oct - 2:57pm
@ for the same reasons I believe that every England manager isn't up to the job. Simple lack of talent. Running a division is not...
- David-1 1st Oct - 2:51pm
Why not have the rationale be one of making the constituencies as socially and politically diverse as possible, or (to put it another way) one...