- EXCLUSIVE: Grant Shapps says “realistically we're not going to win” in Ealing
- So how worried should we be about the Ashcroft poll on Bristol West?
- Opinion: Why I believe students should vote for the Liberal Democrats
- Opinion: A challenge for LDV readers
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding?
- So what exactly will the Liberal Democrats do if involved in coalition negotiations? (Caron Lindsay)
- Opinion: Why do I still care? (Anne Cunningham)
- Sarah Smith, a brave and committed Liberal Democrat candidate fighting the election while undergoing cancer treatment (Caron Lindsay)
- Nick Clegg’s statement on the SNP doesn’t preclude voting with them (Paul Walter)
- Nick Clegg, coalitions and the SNP: too much egg in the pudding? (Caron Lindsay)
- Lib Dems Believe Wordle 38 Freedom from Conformity
- Liberal Democrats Believe... 40 - Lynne Featherstone
- Tax cuts for millions: just one of the Lib Dem achievements in the last five years
- An Irish Blessing as delivered by wonderful Maghull Wind Orchestra
- 2015 General Election Day 28: Who's ahead in Wabznasm North?
- Sefton's £4,500 a year "pay for no work" deal with Labour's Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson comes under attack
- Sefton Labour Leader blocksLib Dem bid for Inquiry into Sefton's conduct over Mayor Anderson
- Campaigning in Watford for Dorothy Thornhill, cake by Sara Bedford
- Election deadline coming up: apply for a proxy vote by 5pm Tuesday
- Liberal Democrat Women's manifesto
- ATF 26th Apr - 9:26pm
The Noble Lord Greaves *speaks a great deal of sense. No one will be appointed PM till it is clear they can pass Queen's Speech...
- Bolano 26th Apr - 9:21pm
@Stephen Hesketh 26th Apr '15 - 6:54pm "I have just two very simple questions Stimpson 1) Where will we find these socialists...?" Surely, under the...
- Bolano 26th Apr - 9:18pm
@Martin 26th Apr '15 - 8:10pm "it would be very rough for Labour, worse than 1974 and I do not think that Miliband stands comparison...
- Tony Greaves 26th Apr - 9:13pm
Thanks for posting the rules, Caron. And thanks for these insights, Bill. But I am not sure the Queen will invite anyone to see her...
- AndrewR 26th Apr - 9:10pm
Miliband's first QS will likely contain devolving more powers to Holyrood, abolishing the bedroom tax, repealing the Health and Social Care Act, a housebuilding programme,...
- Martin 26th Apr - 9:06pm
Bill: I am not 100% convinced: "the government must have the confidence of a majority in the Commons. Therefore, when it is clear from election...